Chapter 4

Wally pov

Dick led me down a hall way and then all of a sudden held a hand out for me to stop. I did as he said and he slowly crept around the corner. After about five minutes I was about to go in after him when yelling broke out fallowed by the breaking of glass? A second later Jason ran out of the room and before I could fallow him jumped over the railing.

Dick stumbled out of the room with a cut on his cheek, a busted lip, and a knife stuck in his thigh. He yanked the knife out without even a whimper of pain then looked back to me. "Which way did he go?!" he growled.

"O-over the rail..." I stuttered.

He smirked "I know where he's going. Come on I know a short cut." And with that he started running down the hall. He wasn't even limping! What was with this kid?!

~two hours later~

Just like we said we all met in the dining room. Superboy and Artemis came in carrying a kicking and screaming Damian. Next came Miss Martian and Aqualad with an adorable Tim sleeping in their arms. And lastly Dick and I walked in with Jason in a net with duct tape over his mouth. I'm sure if he wasn't wearing the tape there would a little more colorful language coming from his mouth.

Megan looked at Dick and gasped "What happened?!"

Dick sighed "Jason happened." Instead of just a bloody nose now it was completely broken. Dick also had a broken thumb, twisted ankle, an even worse black eye, and a few minor knife wounds.

"Does it hurt?" Megan asked worriedly as she flew over and looked at the cut on his face.

He smiled "Not that much. Trust me last time we played Simon Says I ended up in a body cast for a week."

"How does that even happen?! It's just Simon Says!" Artemis yelled.

Dick laughed "Damian doesn't like losing."

"Ya I can see that" Superboy said as Damian tried to escape his grasp by biting him.

Dick smiled "You can let him go now he knows he lost." Superboy eyed him wearily but none the less set him on the floor. Damian then proceeded to stomp over to Dick and kick him in the shin. Dick just rolled his eyes but Jason started laughing from inside the net. "Oh put a sock in it Todd." Dick then kicked Jason in the ribs which successfully shut him up.

He then started to walk away. "Um aren't you going to let Jason go?" Miss Martin pointed out.

He looked back at Jason then shrugged "Maybe later." And with that we all walked back to the sitting room. I was the last to leave the room and I saw Damian walk over to Jason and undue the knot. I shrugged 'how much trouble could they be?'

(A/N - I really don't have anything to say... Stay whelmed and feel the aster!)