Chapter 11

Dick pov

"...Ok thanks guys I'll keep you posted. Bye Starfire." I then ended the call with the Titans.

Jason smirked "Of course you gave Starfire a separate goodbye."

I glared at him "Shut up..."

"Just admit it!" he said still smirking "You like her!"

"I do not!" I started blushing as I continued to protest.

"Then why do you and Starfire always go to the movies on weekends?" he continued.

"Um..." I thought for a second "We just don't each other that much. That's all!"

Jason shrugged "I'm not convinced..."

"Are you going to get us out of here or not?!"

I didn't look up from my old utility belt as I kept searching for what I needed. "Cool it Wally! I'm working on it!"

"How do you know who I am?!" he started freaking out.

I sighed "You're hopeless... here it is!" I smiled as I finally found the pocket with the vile in it.

"What's that supposed to do?!" Artemis sounding unimpressed.

I smiled and held the vile up for her to see "This, my archery loving friend is a very special concoction of my own making!"

Tim rose his hand "I thought you said Cyborg and Beast Boy helped you make it?"

I face palmed "Fine! They helped a little bit but it was mostly me!" I looked back at Artemis "This dissolves the glue from Slade's glue traps!" I stopped "Well... as long as they work the same as four years ago... Worst case synario the formula and the glue have a chemical reaction and explode!" the Team's eyes got as big as saucers. "But there's only a 75% percent chance of that happening I'm sure!" before the panicked I quickly poured it on the glue and it started to dissolve. "Told you it wouldn't explode!" I smiled.

Ounce they were free Artemis came up to me and glared. "Kid you've got some explaining to do!"

I check my watch and started digging around in my belt again "I really don't have time I have to go catch Slade. Would you mind staying here with them until Bruce gets back? I don't want them to kill each other."

"Just two questions..." she said firmly "How can you fight like that?"

I sighed "Fine!" I started to unbutton my shirt. Bat rule number two always wear uniform under your civilian clothes! "My mentor taught me." I then started taking my jeans off revealing my tights.

"Um..." Artemis just watched me "How did you know our names?"

I smirked as I pinned my cape to my neck "Oh come now Artemis... that's easy!" I smiled as I place my mask on my face "Because I'm Robin..." they all just gapped at me and I chuckled. "Jason make sure this is cleaned up before Bruce gets back. He's already going to mad enough now that the Team knows we're Batman and Robin. Let's not give him anything else to be mad at."

He nodded I was about to leave when he called me back "Don't forget you lost the bet so you're washing the Bat mobile!"

I groaned "Dang it!" and just like that I left a confused Team as I went after Slade. Hopefully I wouldn't run into Bruce...

(A/N - Next chapter is really short... it's also the last one... just saying. Stay whelmed and feel the aster!)