Hunted

HI GUYS! Welcome to my story! Just a heads up; this chapter will be quite boring as I'm still kind of planning the story line and this chapter is kind of just stuff that you need to know for future reference! Thank you for reading my story! I'm going to try to update about once a week and make sure it's long chapters. ENJOY!!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

"LOSER!" I heard as I snap my eyes open from the deep sleep. I heard giggling, snickering and laughter outside my window.
"JUST GO KILL YOURSELF YOU EMBARRASSING WEAKLING!" Another voice shouted out my window along with splatting noises. I feel growl gores in my chest. I get up out of my bed and see a yellow like substance running down my window.... Eggs.

Everyone looks down on me as the runt of the pack. I haven't yet shifted into my Wolf form. Normally everyone would do their first shift at the ages between 8-12, but I was 17 and yet still no shift. The elders say its a curse, or its a sign of evil. This all started when I was a few months old. My parents were slaughtered by the Blood Moon pack, the most vicious, deadly pack known. They took over my family's weak pack. My parents were the Alpha and the Luna of the pack, but it was only 50 or so people. Everyone got murdered in the dead of the night, only leaving me as a survivor. This was Bronsons doing, the Alpha of the Blood Moons. The Alpha and Beta of the Eclipse pack rescued me and allowed me to become a part of their pack, but their decisions soon were regretted knowing I was a non shifter, I was weak, and had no use to the pack.

I walked into my small bathroom and slowly got unchanged as I stepped into the hot shower. The shampoo smelt like vanilla which was my favourite scent of all time. I quickly hopped out and got changed with a fresh set of clothes. I put my skinny white jeans on with a cut at the knees and a baggy black top, I pulled my puffy green jacket and put on my favourite pair of vans. I looked in the fogged up mirror grabbing my brush and brushing my long black hair. It dangled down to about my ribs, it was one of the few things I loved most about myself. After I looked in the mirror checking myself, looking at my bright green eyes, I smiled and reassured myself today isn't going to be that bad.

The icy cold wind kissed my cheeks as I opened the door. Everything was a bliss white. I loved winter. It looked so beautiful and perfect with the sparkling white snow.

I made it to the packs Kitchen and cafeteria. My pack wasn't that big, probably a good 200 people or so. We all had breakfast at the same time as it was the time we would gather together and wait for news or announcement from our Alpha.

As I walked down the long hallway to the packs kitchen, I got glares, snickering, and laughs all towards me. This happened every day, I was quite use to it.

I grabbed some toast and an apple and looked for a place to sit and eat.
"Can I sit here please?" As I tapped a girls shoulder who had bright red hair.
"No you loser!" She said while she scrunched up her nose, and the people of the table laughing at me. 'Bitch' I say under my voice as I walked away.
I decide to sit by myself at the back once again. Making friends here was difficult, everyone knew about me not shifting. So I sat here quietly eating my breakfast and waited for announcement.

"Excuse me, people, attention this way please!" A rough deep voice filled the cafeteria. Everyone snapped their heads towards the Beta. The girls started gazing and practically drooling from his hotness. I don't see why girls fantasised over him. He wasn't eve that hot!?!?

He started with the normal announcements. Stating what group will go out today and hunt, and a whole heap of pointless shit. I personally think he just does this for the attention from the females, not like his ego could get any higher.

"Larissa Coupe!" I snap my head up towards Cullen the beta. Everyone turns their heads to me and gives me looks.
"Alpha Tony requests your presences in his office right away please"
I slowly start up, feeling all the eyes on me and I walk towards the hallway door. I take a big sigh and the doors close behind me. I walk towards alphas office, knocking 5 times on his door. I was frightened by a loud "COME IN" as it made me jump a little bit. I hesitated to turn the door knob as I stood there for 2 seconds.

As I open the door I was greeted by Alpha Tony. He had dirty blonde hair and was about 45 years old. He towered me as he's 6 foot and I'm only 5 foot 6.
"Y-you wanted to see me, T-tony?" I stutter.
"Please call me alpha tony Larissa. Nodding my head.
"I see you've still not managed to shift into your wolf form yet?" He crossed his hands on the desk. I nods back. He gives a long sigh and looks down at his papers.
"That's really not good Larissa, you're like a human among a pack of wolves. I don't know what to do with you." He loos back up at me, putting his lips in a stiff line.
"Please! Give me just one month and I promise I'll shift! I can feel it!" Pleading to him as I sit on the edge of my seat.
"You said that last time!" He slams the desk with his hands "God dammit!" I sit back in my chair. He was intimidating and scary. He might of saved my life but he was fierce.

We sit in an awkward silence for a few moment.
"I dismiss you, you may go" I lower my head and walk out the door.
"oi you!" Quickly turning around to see who it was. Lacy. It was lacy. She was the biggest slut. Always flirting with the boys and wearing skimpy outfits.
"How it's going loser?" She taunts and she punches my shoulder, making me stagger backwards.
"Why do you care? Slut?" Hissing back at her
"At least I can shift you weakling" laughing in my face and walking away. I just stood there still with my head down. 'What's wrong with me?' My eyes start to sting but I hold the urges back.

Walking past 2 big doors as I hear a loud commotion.
"It makes out pack look weak! We're a target!" A loud voice boomed.
"It's an evil spirit! We must get rid of her! Immediately!" This time was an older, raspy female voice.
"Okay I've had enough!" As I reconsider that voice as Alpha Tony. "I'll send out hunters to assassinate Larissa." I gasped almost making my heart dropped into my stomach." It will be top secret and we'll say another pack raided her cabin and killer her!" I froze. It was like I wanted to run, to scream, to cry, to panic but I just couldn't.

The room filled with discussion. "It's final! I'll send out the hunters immediately!" I slowly took a few steps backwards, each one faster than the other till I stumble and turn around running as fast as I can go. 'How could my own pack do this too me!' Screaming in my head. My legs were tired and my head was pounding but I knew I had to keep running.

I slam my door shut, backing away as I'm breathing fast. 'Fuck! What do I do?' I scream inside my head. 'WHATDOIDO? WHATDOIDO? WHATDOIDO????'. I mean my back against the hard cold wall and let my legs collapse under me. I burry my face in my legs and my adrenaline becomes sadness and I let out tears. No. I can't let this happen. I have to leave. YES! I have to run away!

I sprint up to my room and pack the first things that I see. My mind all over the place.
"Larrisa? It's alpha! Open up I need to talk to you!" I whip my head around as my hair flicks. The knocking gets harder and harder.
"Larissa!!" I panic again and think. I look around frantically thinking of my escape. I hear the door bust open. Multiple footsteps. The window! I jump out the window, I hesitate before jumping for the second story. I hold my breath and jump.

I land as a sharp pain goes through my ankle as I try not the scream. It was like a chainsaw ripping throu my ankle. I couldn't stop though, I must keep going. I ran as fast as I could, my ankle begging me to stop but I just couldn't.

The air was getting colder and colder as I regret not brining another jumper. The mist was getting thicker and thicker. My heart was pounding in my head. I'm sure I must of lost the hunters by now.

I stop running and my legs collapse under me. I was tired, so exhausted, my throat dry, screaming for water, and eyes getting sleepy.
"Il-I'll just take a quick n-nap here" I saw I between my panting breaths. I collapse. Darkness surrounding my presence. Till it slowly consumes me completely.