Transformations

LARISSA's POV:

So many smells. Lavender, pine trees, flowers, honey. Was I in some type of florists shop? I scrunch my nose in confusment. As I slowly flutter my eyes open, my vision goes from hazy to clear, as I'm met with the lush, thick, misty forest. Snow softly decorating the top of trees and grass. I'm surprised I'm not cold, I don't remember bringing any jacket. Matter of fact, how did I get out here?

Carter...

It soon hit me, Carter dragged me outside, literally dragged. And those wolves.. they attacks us didn't they? I snap my head back as I hear faint breathing. A pure black wolf, with red glowing eyes sitting under the street like a statute, stating at me like a hawk. My heart started to skip beats. He slowly trotted towards, stopping inches away from my face.
"Congratulations" I hear, moving my neck side to side, trying to figure out where the heck this voice came from.
"You've shifted into your wolf, I'm talking to you through mind link, all wolves can do this." I look infront of me at the black wolf, or Carter should I say. I was so confused. I shifted? I look down, and he was right. Right there were two white paws. An overpowering joy erupting in my body. Standing up and trotting and jumping in circles

I'm finally a wolf!

"You won't be able to mind link yet, it takes a few weeks." He added me head tiling to the side.

Oh..

"Might I add, Your wolf is beautiful." As curiosity starts to fill my body, I quickly run towards a near by stream, tripping over and falling in the process. I really wasn't use to running on all fours. I felt clumsy. I trotted over to the stream, taking a quick glance at my reflection. I had white fur with piercing bright blue eyes. Overly happy with my transformation.
"Okay we need to get back to the pack house." Carter added. Bursting my bubble of fun. I slump my head downwards in a "do we have to?" Type of look. I was enjoying this experience, an experience I've waited for 5 years.
"You're going to need to shift back into your human body." Quickly tilting my head. I had no idea how to.
"First off, it's going to hurt. A lot. Your body and your wolf still needs to bind and bond together. The first couple of shift are going to be painful as your body gets use to it. You need to visualise that you're alone in your head. Only you, not your wolf. Think about your human form, and it should come." Carter explains. I wasn't excited for this pain at all. I stand on all fours and focus all my energy on my human form, running on two legs and human skin. My body starts ache as loud snaps and pops echo the woods. I was gritting my teeth, trying to now show the pain, but it literally felt like every bone was breaking, but I wouldn't quit because I was nearly there. I focus more, about my old friends and family l, about the hugs and kisses, human contact. My bone start to Snap and disform. At this point I was screaming because of the pain. Carter standing there was a pity look on his face. He knows he can't do anything. Not like I was the creep to touch me at all. I start to loose vision as my body morphs more. The loud echo screams soon become muddled faint screaming. My body drained of all the energy as I flop to the floor, consumed in darkness.

CARTER's POV:

I stood there, watching her shift back into her human form. I wolf going crazy, howling, Irvin me to go to her to help. But I knew there was nothing I could do to help her. Her soft, lush white fur was soon covered in a soft tanned, olive skin and Long silly wavy black hair. She laid there, silent once again. I'm guessing the pain was too much for her body to handle. I quickly pick her up bridal style and start running towards the pack house.

*****

Short chapter