Tease

Larissa's pov;

"Ouch fuck! Carter!" Squeezing and squirming,
"I'm sorry I'm just trying to clean it!" Carter comforts back.
"I'm a wolf! This should heal instantly!" I bury outloud, but soon my eyebrows scrunch together as they lock eyes with Carter "right?" Looking for reassurance.
"Listen Larissa" Carter placed his hand on mine, softly stoking the top of my hand with his soft but strong hands, "you've only just shifted into your wolf for the first time. You're not going to get all the healing and special shit for a while. Your body grows into it. It's not instant" Carter explains as a bit of hope leave my body. "But this should be healed in 3 days time." Carters effort to cheer me up with any good news.

The room fell silent as Carter was cleaning my wound in my shin, it stung but I could tell Carter was being gentle and soft, I wonder if anyone else in this pack has ever seen him like this before? So caring and sweet. I mean sure he doesn't show it in the best way sometimes, but he does show it deep deep deep.... way deeeeeep down there in his soul.

A small snicker left his mouth, as it snaps me out of my sleigh daze, my eyes focusing on his handsome smile, with his white teeth, and his sure sharp as hell k-9's. His eyes lock with mine for a second, as a small warmth fills my chest and stomach, making me feel happy and safe. He soon leaves our locked gaze as I quickly snap up.
"What you laughing about?" I ask. He stays silent for a few seconds which made the anticipation worse. I was curious what made him laugh. Was it me?
"My wolf." He says bluntly. "He thinks your wolf is absolutely beautiful." A small blush warms my cheeks as I try to look away, not wanting Carter to see my blush. A small "thank you" escapes my lips.
" he really wishes to mate with you, so our wolves can be intertwined." And just like that the blush leaves my face, as I'm sure it went white.
"Wow wow wow" I snap as I stand up from my bed, holding my hands in front of me, trying to slow this conversation down. He stands up too from he chair next to the bed, facing towards me, watching his eyes read my face and body reactions like a book.
"What is it? Does your wolf not want to mate with mine?" He got me there. She wanted to mate with him so badly, she was scratching and whimpering  for him, made me sigh on how weak she was.  A shuttle thud made me snap out of my daze, I was soon realising Carter was slowly walking closer. How long was I day dreaming for?
"I know what your wolf wants." He says softly. Another step closer.
"You wolf wants me." His voice deepens and his eyes start to swirl and become a mix of colours. The dominance radiating off of him. My wolf submitting to him. "And my wolf..." as he steps closer again, inches away from me, his eyes now a full lust black. I jolt as a soft and swift hand creeps up the side of my top, touching my skin as it send sparks down my spine. "... will have yours." He ends with a low grumble in his chest, his warm breath down my neck as a soft nibble comes onto my neck, his hands gentle, but strong masculine hands running down the side of my body.  Small moan escapes my mouth. Fuck. He reacts as his grip tightens around my waist, arching my back into his chest. My wolf was going absolutely chaotic, wanting Carter so badly.
"Are you sure?" He whispers into my ear. A high land full of lust was what i was in.
"Sure what?" I slightly moan back.
"Sure you can't resists this?" He slowly laughs deeply with a growl in his chest. His hands soon leaving my skin, immediately craving them back. I open my eyes to see Carter walking out of the room. Confusion overcoming me.
"You can't resist me." He says as he walks out the door out to the hallway followed by a laugh. A sign escaped my lips.

Asshole.