Chapter 12

Abby P.O.V

"Details"  I ask.   "Later" She replies. And the next thing, she is going towards the kitchen. I turn around to face no other than my brother Daniel. I wonder whats up with him. "Daniel, whats up buddy ..... you look you know ..... umm.... very down" I ask. 

 "Its nothing" He replies. 

"Dude it is definitely something... ok come with me"    "But where are we going ?" He asks me. 

"Just please come" and he is behind me. "Bye! Charlie we need to go run some errands " I yell.

"ok! see you guys later" She yells back. 

I take Daniel towards our house and then into my room. "So now be a good boy and tell your sister what is the matter. " 

"Its nothing" he replies again with the same non sense answer. " Listen Daniel we can do this the easy way or the hard way its your decision"  " Fine .................." he trails offf. 

"Well now tell me..............Wait is it about Charlie...?" I ask .  He just nods.

"Oh...........! " Time for me to trail off. "So I was right you have a crush on her ..... dont you ?"  

He simply just nods again. OH MY GOD !!!!! Wait is wrong with me .. of course he is upset about that. What kind of a sister am I?????? Now I hate myself . 

"Listen Daniel.... Hmm.... Charlie does not know that you like her .... thats why...  hmm you know .... she acted like that ......." What the hell am I saying!!! 

"Alright you know let me just get straight to the point. She has no idea you like her, now its your turn to let her know that you like her."

"If you want her to you know ........ know that you like her"  I trail of again. Wow I am trailing of a lot now. 

"It not that easy you know " He replies . 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Hi ! Guys I am back. Don't worry I am alive , I did not die. The reason I have not updated in a while is because , Me and Tilo were planning what unfolds next. 

And I am sure you will love it ...*smirks* .

And then I had no connection to Wi-Fi for a certain period of time .. so yeah .

Sorry for the short chapter.

Next chapter is Charlie's p.o.v.

Please COMMENT, LIKE our story. 

Maybe SHARE????? 

I love you my pringles. 

XxShristixX