Chapter 1

Abby P.O.V

'Bye ! Love you' and I took of, where you ask ? Well take a guess...  You have a heavy bag on your shoulder, you need to reach there on time and the most unpredictable creatures wait for you to get there.  Nope its not office [(a/n I am 18) guess now ]. Yes you guessed it right  "The Torture Chamber " other wise know as school. Thats right I am heading towards my set of torture chamber where sweet innocent kids like myself are forced to feed upon random useless knowledge . And trust me I am still waiting for that day when we use  [(picture above) maths formula]  in real life. Or when we need to know why was the theory of relativity was created. I mean seriously?! 

Anyway where were we? Oh yeah getting kicked out of the house to reach the torture chamber. I start walking towards the elevator but then I am just like Scr*w it! I can atleast go down if not come up the stairs with this heavy load on my back.  Just so that you guys know, I live on the 25ft floor. So I start walking down just then someone pulls my bag from the behind. Ugh! just great. 'Hey sis! why the hurry? and stairs? you know that there are two elevators here?'   'Dude! I wanna go down using the stairs and we are late so the hurry!' I say, rather scream on him.  'Jeez! was just asking and anyway your lovers will sure come to rescue you when you faint. Since you dont have a boyfr-'  

'Shut up !'

'Okay dokey' and he turns towards the elevator. 

Gosh! My brother can sometime be a pain in the ass. But then again aren't all brothers, right? Even my bestie  Charlie's twin brother is like that. At least thats what I have heard from her. Speaking of her, where the hell is she?!! She was suppose to be here like a minute ago!  I will have to go get her now. She is so done. 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Hope you guys liked the first chapter it was kinda short but I promise to make longer ones later. Lets see Charlie's point next. 

Please VOTE, SHARE, and COMMENT and let us know what do you guys think about it.

Thanks.       

 -Shristi  ;)