Chapter 15

Charlie P.O.V.

I got into Kai's car, a Ford Mustang. He opened the door for me and I let myself in and then he got into the driver's seat. 

"Hey , Where are we going ?" I ask him with curiosity."Somewhere you will definitely like." he replies in a cryptic manner. I stare out of the window and try to figure out where he is taking me. 

Fifteen minutes later, we stop in front of the planetarium. Oh My God!!! He is taken me to the planetarium, one of my favorite places. 

"How do you know that I love this place." I ask him. 

" I asked Ashton. " he replies blushing. Swoon!!!!

We go inside the planetarium. We laugh and spot the stars and planets and have a lot of fun . We have dinner at a small cafe where we both order burger and fries. 

We walk around for a while and just before we is about to drop me home he gives me a small box. I open it and find a beautiful necklace inside. I face Kai . He looks up at me and says" Charlie, Will you be my girlfriend?" " It would my pleasure." 

He lowers his face so his lips are just inches away from mine. I lean in and our lips meet moving together in sync. We break apart after a few minutes and the first thing we both say is "Woah!!" 

Kai drops me home and kisses me good night when I find Daniel standing outside his house his hands in a fist. I wonder what's up with him .

I go inside and find Abby cheerfully jumping up and down in my room and asking me for details. Well!! This is gonna be a long night. 

                    *********************************************************************************************

Until then please VOTE,COMMENT ,Share and let us know what do you think about the chapter

Thanks...

- Tilottama :)