Chapter 14

Abby P.O.V

I was on my laptop catching up on my favourite band......ONE DIRECTION ;). When I feel a presence in my room. Its Charlie and damm she can pull of sneakers with a dress. That my friend I am talking about.

She is dressed in a mini black dress with sequins and black Nike sneakers. Being Charlie or me for the matter of fact, means zero make-up and she has just a light layer of lip-balm on. Her beautiful hair in flowing down on her back. I seriously feel like a proud mother. "You clean up nice" I say with a smile.

"Thanks" She replies back, then she looks up in her watch and has a literal happy smile all over her face. She then walks off to her prince charming, she was in such a hurry that she did not even say  bye to me. "Best of luck, Enjoy" I say, but I guess she did not even notice that I said something, wow she really is so dreamy. I have never seen Charlie like this before ever. 

I walk out since I already did the catching up on the news. I see the normal view. Aston and Daniel playing COD. "Hey! Abby wanna play?" Daniel asks me , since Ashton has been avoiding me lately. I wonder whats the matter with him...... "Sure" I reply. "Ok bye Daniel " Ashton says and abruptly stands up when I sit beside him. 

"Ashton seriously whats wrong??"  I ask . Irritated by his behaviour.

"What do you say that" asks Ashton.

"You have been avoiding me lately, I don't get it what have I done so wrong ?" 

"Nothing......., You won't understand." He replies and start to leave.

"Hey Guys! whats up ?" James comes in and surprises us all.  

"Hi! James" I say. I wanna throw myself on him but can't ,I am not official his girlfriend. So yeah....

"I was wondering when are we going out for our first date ?" I wonder. 

"Thats exactly why I came up her today to tell you about it " He replies back with a lopsided grin on his face.  "So......."  "Do you mind if we have it tomorrow ? " He asks. 

"No I don't , It will be my honour" I reply doing a little bow. 

"Perfect!" He jumps. And those eyes sparkle with true happiness, I might just get lost in those sea blue eyes of his. 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Hey! Guys sorry I am still alive , although my friends killed me already. 

I did not really get time to update. And now I did so yeah ... its here. 

Sorry for the short chapter.

Next chapter is Charlie's P.O.V.

Please COMMENT, LIKE our story.

Maybe SHARE?????

I love you my pringles.

XxShristixX