Chapter 16

Abby P.O.V

Finally !! Charlie is here.... I can't even contain my excitement ... I am so happy. I even can't wait to tell her about my date with James. 

"Woah! There contain your excitement." Charlie says . And ohhh.. what do I see on her neck....OMG!! "You have a necklace on your neck." I squeal.  She looks down on her neck and smiles. 

"Hmmm... wow ! never expected my friend to be so happy of a gift that a boy gave ... Oh well never mind." I say with a smirk.  "Oh shut up will you." she replies back.

"So details please!! " I literally beg her. I then give her my best puppy face. "You know Abby you look really cute that way and I am sure James will be flattered but not me." She replies with a smirk.

Gosh so much for having a best bad ass un-biological sister. "Pretty please........ if you do I will give you some good news .... and trust me you don't want to miss it." I say. 

"Sounds tempting ....hmmm  ok"    

"So guess where did he take me for a date ?."

"A normal cliche restaurant or a picnic..?" I ask.

"The planetarium"she replies. "OMG! I am so happy.." I reply dancing around. (typical me;) )

"And we are officially dating .... and thats why this necklace." She replies with a slight blush.

Right there I take a picture. Thank god she didn't notice. Then she starts of with the details of her date, like how she was so happy and how they were lying under those stars,etc. Then she tells me about there first kiss. And guess what I was recording all what she was saying. Mentally smirks. 

"So tell me what good news where you talking about..." she asks me. 

"James and I am officially going for our first DATE!!" I scream. And I start dancing around and soon Charlie joins me.  "So have you decided what dress are you going to wear tomorrow"  

"Nope no idea I will probably wear some shorts and a crop top." I say.

"Hmm... Now I will tell you what are you wearing, you are not wearing an outfit like that." 

"UGH! Even if I say I don't want to, will you listen to me?" 

"Nope!" She replies back.  

I go ahead and turn the music louder . "And we danced all night to the best song ever, we knew every line now I can't remember ! How it goes but I know that I won't forget him cuz we danced all night to the Best Song Ever." We start dancing around, and start celebrating. 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Hello! How are all of you? I am alive, And dancing ;) .

I really hope you all enjoyed this update.

Until then please VOTE,COMMENT ,Share and let us know what do you think about the chapter.

I love you my pringles.

XxShristixX