Chapter 10

Hello! to all the lovely people reading this. Sorry Tilo (charlie) can not post an uptade so instead I decide to post one of Abby's P.O.V . So here it is. 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Abby's P.O.V 

*Recap*

"I will see you guys later, the last one to reach gives the other two a treat " I say and run off towards my car .

But before I could reach my baby(my Porsche) my cellphone rings.

* RING RING RING *

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I grab my phone and when I check the caller ID I am more than surprised, its Charlie.

"Hello Abby!" she says immediately. 

"Well hello there Charlie , Hows everything going?" I asks more than curious.   

"Hmm.... Listen I have a little problem......." she hesitantly replies . 

"What !! Anything girl..... Wait.... is it about Kai... ???" I suspect. 

"Wait how did you know??...... oh never mind thats why I call you my soul sister" She says. 

"OH MY GOD !! Its finally happening.." I squeal. (way to loud)

" I think I went deaf" Says Charlie .

"Ohhh.... I am sorry ... I am just wayyy to happy for you." 

"Yeah.. Yeah , I can feel that." Charlie says.

"Don't worry I will be there in a few, wait for me" I squeal again.

 "Ok Bye"   " Bye" and I hung up.

I quickly rush to my Porsche and find James and Daniel already there. " look who finally decided to show up" says Daniel. "shut up... It was Charlie's call sooo... yeah better shut up Daniel" I reply.

"Wait ! What did she says.." asks Daniel. 

"None of you concern ..... its a girl emergency so hop in quick" I state. 

"I call shot gun" yells James. "Ok ..Ok  shhhh... get in" I say. 

When we finally arrive , I quickly park my baby, and rush towards the 25th floor. 

*At Charlies*

I quietly enter with the spare keys that Charlie has given to me in case of emergency (she has mine too). 

And OMG!! You wont believe what I am seeing.............. Charlie wraps her hands around Kai and gently rests her head on his shoulder. And Kai does the same and buries his head in the crook of her neck. I quickly snap a picture .... I hope you know if she finds out I am dead... but... She will thank me soon. 

Alright back to the scene.... Oh Gosh this is soo cute and cliche I never would have even thought the badass, rough and tough Charlie being cliche ...but..... anything  is possible. And you know life is full of surprises. 

Kai then gently starts stroking Charlies hair... OMG!!!! This is so cute. I literally recorded the whole scene. Calm down Abby , Deep breaths...."OMG!!! you guys are soooooo... cute" I squeal real loud. 

Charlie literally  jump's a foot.... that was so hilarious and the best part I caught it all on camera.

She will kill me....."Abigail Claire's just wait until I get you. " 

Sh*t..... she just used my whole name and that only means I am in deep trouble.

I better run for my life if I wanna survive. 

And so my friends I started running around to save my self. 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Hello my Pringles.

Sooo.... What do you think about this chapter.........

Please  let me know, and I see we are getting a lot of reads but no votes... so my ghost reader please press that tiny little star and vote for our book. And we would love to know your thoughts on our book so please share that in the comments section. 

Please RATE,COMMENT,SHARE our story.

Next chapter is hopefully's Charlie P.O.V.

Until Then, 

XxShristixX