Adopted by Zerrie #2

Umm well it was nice to meet you Perrie bye, I said bye ,Kacey said

*brianna and kacey leave the mall and go back to the orphanage*

*********

Hi guys were back I yelled when me and kacey walked in. hi girls how was the signing, Mary asked us Well it was good we me perrie Edwards and the rest I the band she also signed me and kaceys shirts and posters, I told her Oh very well then let's have some dinner then get washed up for bed we have a big day if adoptions tomorrow, said Mary. okay then,* Brianna and kacey grabbed a bowl and waited in line like the other girls and waited to eat*

********after dinner************

Today was the best day of my life Brie you know ,kacey said Yea I know it was soo cool we met little mix and perrie Edwards today was better then when Mary order ice cream and we had it for dessert, I said that's true today was so aw-----, Mary interrupted Girls lights out we have a big day tomorrow. okay Mary, me and kacey said at the same time.

*********the next morning **********

*MAMMA TOLD ME NOT TO WAIST MY LI-- Brianna presses snooze in the alarm*

Oh no I over slept!!!!!, I yelled * briana jumps out of bed* I have to look nice it adoption day *rummaging through her closest* yes I found it my little mix shirt and leggings and sneakers * Brianna as quick as she can puts her clothes on and brushes her hair then runs down stairs*

Sorry Mary I over slept,I explained

At least you dressed nice you can go play with the other girls, she said inspecting my clothes thank you Mary, I said running to kacey sitting on the couch

**********Perries POV**************

I still feel so bad about those girls I met at the signings they were so adorable. Wait mabey i can adopt them or one of them I have to ask zayn first.

*******Perries conv. with zayn*******

P= perrie Z= zayn

Ring Ring Ring.......

Z= hello

P= hey babe um.. I need to ask you something

Z= ohh hey what is it you can ask me anything

P= umm.... I met these two girls at a signing and they told me that they live in the orphanage down the road and I felt so bad that they don't have a mum or dad to love them and I was thinking maybe if you said yes we could adopt one of them? please zayn

Z=umm of course I say yes I support any decisions you want to make

P=aww thanks babe I love you and your gonna be a perfect dad.........