Adopted by zerrie #14

"Hey perrie" I said awnsering the phone "where are you brie!!" She asked "I'm merit my uncle or the first time *sigh* jesy didn't tell you did she" I asked disappointed in jesy "yes but go outside now with the phone" she told me "um going out side" I told mike and Harry while waking outside "why did you want me To come outside" I asked "I didn't want anyone to hear us" perrie said "um okay" I said "you need to leave now! And I mean NOW" perrie says getting louder in her tone "what why?" i asked her "because when I adopted you Mary told me about your uncle you have been adopted before but you were a baby and your uncle tryed to kidnap you so much so they brought you back cause they wanted know trouble and I'm afraid that he might kidnap you and not give you back" perrie told me "what are you serious??" I asked her suprised "yes so come home now so nothing happens he will do anything to get you" perrie said nervously "OMG I have to get Harry" I said dropping the phone "BRIE BRIE!!" perrie yelled but I didn't hear inside yelling "STOP" then I noticed they were in the same place and nothing has happened "babe what's wrong?" Harry asked "I Just looked around nervously " w-w-we have to go" I told Harry then I saw Harry and mike stand up then mike went towards the door and I heard a locking sound then me and Harry turned around and saw mike locked the door " AHAHAH you guys are not going anywhere!" he said walking away from the door then me and Harry looked at eachother then looked back......