Adopted by zerrie #9

all I'm thinking is ohh fuck goodbye life goodbye harry goodbye world!!!!!...........

******zayns POV**************

i can't believe this i came home to see what perrie and jade did to fix liam and harrys fight. all i saw was my own DAUGHTER totally making harry feel better.. i can't believe perrie would let her do this. ohh and atleast i saw jade go up to kacey and liam kissing and stopped them..ohhh brianna has no idea what she got her self into i thought to my self as i walk over to them then.i see brianna look at me and as quick as she could she parted her and harrys lips but it didn't help..........."what's going on here" i asked brie as i walked over to her and harry "umm well harry and liam were fighting and kacey pushed liam away and i pushes har--" harry interupted her which made me even more pissed that my own daughter couldn't talk. "zayn she just helped me with my cuts and bruses and she looked so pretty and i felt so cared for when she was paying so much attention that i just leaned in and kissed her I'm sorry" harry said standing in front of me after he told me what he did.."harry you i can't YOU"!!! i relpied being more and more angry...*i raised my fisted and i through a punch as hard as i could and having it touch harrys face* "ZAYN STOP"!!! i hear coming from two diffrenet directions and all i saw was perrie run to me puling me back and brianna grabing harry and kacey jadeand liam crunched all up looking so suprised with there mouths wide open...

*********

"harry don't" i yell pulling him back then i feel someone from behind me grab my hips and pull me back then i look and i see liam pulling me and pushing me on the couch not wanting me to get into it

this so i was forced to watch the 2 most important guys in my life fight... then i look and see perrie pulling zayn back then when harry gets closer to punch him zayn.brakes loose from perrie and she is flung into the wall. "PERRIE" i yelled jumping from the couch and landing next to perrie and helped her up and sat her on the couch.i turned around and saw zayn pinning harry against the wall just throwing punches into harrys stumic.. "STOP NOW!" i said squeezing my self infront of harry so now me and harry were pinned up against the wall and out of no where i see a fist coming out at me and i saw harry see it coming so he fell to the floor pulling me down with him so zayn fist hit the wall. zayn looked down at me and harry seeing me sitting on harry with his arms around me and zayns fist un clapsed and fell to his side when he saw my terror in my face then he looked around at everyone and he looked at jade,kacey,and liam and saw the terror in there eyes and then.he turned and saw perrie sitting on the couch and he saw that she knew.what happened she saw it but could bearly comprehend anything from when she was smashed up aganst.the wall.

"I'm..sorry i got out of control i didn't mean to push perrie or almost punch my baby girl " zayn says looking at everyone and feeling so bad " zayn you fought my boyfriend just because we kissed" i said looking at zayn then i saw harry looking at me sexy like "boyfriend" harry said looking at me happly then i.slapped his thigh to tell him to stop "like i was saying fought him because we kissed you went out of control and flung perrie against the wall and gave her a concusion then terrorised jade,kacey,and liam and you almost PUNCHED me in the face because i.kissed harry you could have just held your anger in instead of hitting harry " i said yelling at zayn "well I'm sorry i finally got my own baby girl then the first thing i see is you kissing harry i freaked out I'm so sorry" zayn says coming closer to me then i backed up with harry then zayn opened his arms to me so we could hug i thought to my self i can't just make up with him.and we all forget about it no it wasn't somthing that could be forgot about so easly it was so much more than

that................................