Adopted by Zerrie #16

*Me, Harry, kacey, perrie, and zayn all jump in the car*

zayn and perrie sat in the front seat, zayn was driving Perrie was In the passenger seat, I sat behind zayn and Harry sat in the middle and kacey sat behind perrie.

"soooo lets listen to some music!" perrie said leaning over to the radio and turning on 101.3

I was trying to listen to hear what was on but perrie had it on so quiet....hmm not usual for her..

"perrie can you turn this up" I said leaning over Harry and whispering to perrie

"sure" perrie said turning it up loud while I leaned back and connected arms with Harry. when Harry heard the song his head jolted up and quickly looked at zayn through the

rear veiw mirror. then I heard what song was on and I looked across Harry at kacey and shook heads..

then we looked at Harry and he blushed and I nudged him with my elbow and then everyone in the car was looking at Harry..

"okay!!! OKAY! ill sing....writen in these walls are the stories that I can't explain... I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days" Harry sings dramaticly then he turns to me

"I love you ahhh!!" I said hugging him then I felt his soft lips kiss my head then he rapped his big arms around me

we were listening to the song and waiting for zayns part until zayn shuts the radio off and turns to Perrie while we drive and park in nandos parking lot...

me and Harry exchange a confused look then turn to see zayn whispering somthing to perrie and then she looks up in excitement..

"OMG guys I have to ask brie something" perrie said while turning to face me then everyone turns to look at me "yea...perrie what do you need to ask?" I asked in confused tone.. "little mix is going on a 6 week tour!!" perrie said so excitedly "wow really!!" I said "and the best part is you can come!!" perrie said looking at me while my jaw dropped " I would love to come!" I said looking at Perrie then turning to Harry and noticing he isn't smileing... "Harry what's wrong..?" I asked him while he looked up at me then I moved his curls out of his eyes " I-if your going on tour we can't see eachother" Harry said looking at me then my eyes started to tear up then I felt a pair of strong arms rap around me and I started to cry and I sat there crying in his arms "umm....we have to leave tomorrow" perrie said sadly "WHAT?!! we cant leave tomarrow that's to soon" I said looking at Harry while I slowly leaned in his arms and.started to cry even more...and I thought to my self what am I going to do now....

*******Harry POV**************

I can't believe brianna is going to be

joining little Mix on tour...and especially that they are leaving tomarrow. this sucks I won't be able to visit or see her...Im going to miss.her even more its going to be so hard..but I-I can't let her go tomorrow its to soon....I'm going to be so upset when she has to go tomarrow..wow I might actually cry

*******