Adopted by zerrie #5

Opened the door and there stood..........."KACEY and jade what?" *brie gives kacey big hug*

"Brie!! guess what I got adopted too!! jade adopted me!!" kacey said smiling

"That's awesome so we can see eachother all the time, but perrie did you know about this" i asked pezz

" Yea of course I knew about this it was Suppose to be a surprise and it is!"perrie says proudly. "what's going on here" zayn asked walking down the stairs then standing next to perrie

"Nothin. Really zayn I just found out that my BFF kacey got adopted by jade!" I said so happy. "oh that's cool now you guys can see eachother all the time!" zayn suggested "yea I know that's what I said" I replied

" Hey kacey why don't you bring kacey with you when I go to show you your room" perrie suggested "ugh okay com'on kacey!"

************briannas POV***********

This is awesome I thought I was so upset that I wasn't going to see kacey all the time but now jade adopted her ohh that jade! perrie is taking me and kacey to see my room that I haven't seen yet!!

************************

* me kacey and perrie make our way up the stairs then we are all standing on our first door to our right*

"Alright befor we go in I painted it they way I would have liked my room when I was your age so I you don't like it we can change it"Perrie warned me.

*perrie opens the door slowly *

When me and kacey say the room our jaws dropped and our eyes went big!!!

I-It is AMAZAYN I LOVE IT!!! its how "I always wanted my room dark blueberry blue then purple and neon green and also neon orange splattered on the base coat of the dark blue!! And I love the bed its awesome and the computer and a couch and a flat screen!! I LOVE YOU MUM!!!!

"Aww your welcome sweetie, wait you called me mum aww I love you!"

* perrie hugs so hard that I almost blow up" I look at kacey and she is still standing there with her mouth wide open "HELLO kacey * Brianna nudges kacey* kacey hello" I said trying to get her to stop staring "AHH what sorry your room is just so awesome hah"

*************Perries POV***********

Wow I'm so glad that Brie liked her room and the way I painted it. kacey really liked it to she stood there for like 5 minuets just staring haha

***********************

"Alright I'm gonna go down stairs with zayn so you girls can stay up here and hang out together" perrie insisted and started to walk down stairs

" So kacey when did jade adopt you?" I asked her. "Um well I'll just tell you everything that happened so you left right and we were texting and you have to go, so I went up stairs and I started crying because I missed you then like a half a hour later, Mary called me down and jade was at the door and she said if its okay with you I was wondering if I could adopt you, because perrie texted me,she went on *told me how sad you guys were and stuff so if I adopt you, you would be able to see eachother more and I wanted to adopt someone she told me then jade dropped me off here to hang out but I have to leave at 6:00 pm and that's in like maybe 3 hours so we have time"

**************2 hours later**********

Knock, knock ill get it I yelled and kacey followed me I opened the door and there stood someone I had no idea why he was here but I was so shocked in the inside but didn't show it in the out side * perrie walks over to me to see who was here* perrie looked at him like oh shit why is he here then she looked at me then him then me again and she knew what was going to happen and she knew zayn is not going to be happy with this!!.................