Adopted by Zerrie #12

we see zayn kneeling in front of perrie with a box in his hand "OMG!! awe continue!!" i say knowing what's happening then liam motions us to sit next to liam and kacey i look around the rokm and i see louis, Eleanor, jade, SAM!!, jesy, leigh-anne, liam, kacey, naill i haven't seen most of them in forever.

"perrie louise edwards will you marry me?" zayn asks perrie "YES YESH DEFINITELY!!" perrie says hugging zayn while he spins her around "awe so.cute right harry" i askes "yea just like you baby" harry replys. *harry tilts me and kisses me*

-----------20 minutes later-----------

"hey jesy!! haven't seen you in forever!!!" i say hugging her "yea j know!!" jesy replys i walk over to louis and Eleanor "hey guys *hugs Eleanor and louis* walks over to jade and sam "omg sam i was so worried" i said hugging sam then hugs jade then ne and harry sit on the couch "i love you so much baba" i said brushing my hands through his hair "i love you too babe" harry says leaning in for a kiss then i push him up against the couch and starts kissing him while harry had his arms around my waist then i sat on his lap still kissing him "harry there's zayn here we can't do anything like this down here come to my room.common" i said pulling.harry up of the couch and walking.over to perrie "me and harry are going to go up stairs okay" i whispered in perries ear "oh brie be safe okay" perrie whispered back "alright i said while walking up stairs with harry following me.

***

i run in my room and harry runned after me then he pushed me up against the wall and i felt his hip grind up against mine then i heard him moan he was leaving soft kisses a long my neck while he started un buttoning my thin plad button down shirt untill he unbuttoned my shirt and it fell to.the ground then i pushes him on the bed and then i pounced on him playfully i started unbuttoning his shirt then i through it on the ground then i i felt him easily slip of my jean short shorts then i was only in my bra and undrrwear then i startes to unbuckle his belt then i rippped it from his pants and through it on the ground then slipped his black.skinny jeans of and dropped them now we were both naked and i was just sitting on harry and i was tracing his v line then rubbing my hands over his abs and feeling them they reminnded me of speed bumps then out of no where harry flipped me underneath him so now he's on top then he started to kiss my neck softly then go harder then he went farther down and started to slip off my underwear then i moaned "h-h-harry no lets not go that far I'm tired alright" i said breathing hard "alright babe" harry said then rolled off me and layed on the other side of the bed then i got up and slipped one harrys shirt so i wasn't just in my bra and underwear then i gave harry a pare of my huge sweat pants "here wear these so your not just in boxers" i said "alright" harry said taking the pants and slipping them on then i jumped in bed and went under.the covers "come in with me lets take a nap" i said puting the covers over me "okay" harry says jumping in bed slipping under the covers and we were sleeping so our chests were facing eacother and i had my facein harrys chest then we fell asleep.

------------2 hours later---------------

"brie, brie, brie!" perrie said shaking me "oh yea perrie I'm going to bed alright and jade and sam are sleeping over and same with kacey and liam so there sleeping in our two guest rooms" perrie said "okay goodnight" i said then perrie kissed my head then lifted my covers and saw harry and put the covers back.on "brie harry isn't naked right?" perrie asked "huh oh harry *i moved the blanket of harrys head then kissed his dark curly hair* no he has my huge sweat pants on" i said moving the blanket back awe alright but your lucky zayns in a happy mood today but did you guys really you know or did you guys just play around?" perrie asked "we just played around good night perrie" i said sassy like

"oh good girl good night"perrie said kissing my head then walked out and closed the door behind her

***

hey readers

the end of this chapter wasn't really that sexy you know if you read other fan fics there worse ahah well hope you like the book!

xxbrie