The Jack Frost Way

"Oh, really? The Jack Frost way? And what exactly is that?" Punzie asked, smirking and laughing, doubting he had a "way."
"You'll see," Jack said defensively.
"Mmhmm," Punzie said sarcastically.
A few minutes after walking, Punzie finally decided to ask Jack. "Where the heck are we going?"
Jack pushed some branches out of the way and they climbed through a hole in the brush. They were standing now in a gigantic clearing surrounded by forests. The trees towered above them and the flat field they appeared to be on was dotted with vibrant flowers and swaying dandelions.
"The Jack Frost way... is this," Jack said, suddenly seizing Punzie by the legs.
"Wha? Ahh!" Punzie fought to get out of his arms but he didn't let her. "Punzie, we have to fly to get outta here. Elsa's at a different prison," Jack said with pleading eyes.
Punzie rolled her eyes. "I seriously have to fly? What if you can't hold my weight?"
Jack studied her. "You don't think I'm weak, do you?"
"No, no, of course not! I just-"
"Then come on," Jack said, obviously annoyed. He got a better grip on Rapunzel and took a running start, and before Punzie knew it, they were soaring in the clear blue sky, sharply turning whenever they saw a flock of birds.
Punzie looked down to see how high up they were. Her eyes narrowed. They were super high up. She tightened her grip on Jack and squeezed her eyes shut. "How much longer?" She asked, longing for the surface of the earth. "Not too much longer, don't worry," Jack promised, strengthening his grip and soaring a bit faster.
About a minute or two later, they roughly landed on the ground, short green grass pricking and tickling them, causing them to get up from their collapses onto the ground.
"JACK!" Punzie yelled angrily. "That was not the soft landing I expected," She said, rolling her eyes. "You said you wouldn't drop me. What in the world was that, then?" She asked sassily, her hands on her hips, waiting for an explanation.
"Sorry," Jack said, but not so sincerely. "But we gotta hurry if we're gonna rescue Elsa. The Kings chambers are awful."
Punzie rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I just wanna be in Corona with my family. You guys ruined it all."
"Don't be so selfish, Punzie," Jack said angrily as they stomped out of the field they had  landed in. Punzie pouted while she healed their bruises from the fall and slathered some water from a lake on her to get the dirt off.
"Stop wasting time," Jack grumbled, yanking her arm and stomping off, Rapunzel clutched tightly in his grasp.
"Stop!" She yelped.
"Sorry, sorry. It's just... Elsa...."
Suddenly Rapunzel noticed why Jack was getting so defensive and angry. Elsa. Elsa.
"Oh.. Right.. I'm sorry... I'm sure she'll be fine," She tried to comfort him.
Jack just nodded and they continued their trip to the prison.
Around 20 minutes later, they were stood at the foot of the castle, dark cloaks covering their identities from the Arendelle people. They climbed through a partially open window, though it was very, very difficult, and snuck around until finally they were at the chambers.
Cells surrounded them with sobbing, traumatized and crazy people, and the rattling of bars and bones was various. Jack and Rapunzel slowly tiptoed through the dark corridors, crouching and hiding from the various guards that guarded the chambers. Finally, they found a room where Elsa was talking to some guards.
"Fine, if you decide to not eat our food, you die. We couldn't care less which way it goes," says one of the buff guards.
Rapunzel snuck a sneak peek at Elsa. She looked weak and bony and pale in the face. Her hair was matted and food was splattered on her rough wall. Her dress was messy as well, dirt and dust-covered with food pieces stuck to it. Chained handcuffs were locked onto Elsa's hands, and they had been frozen onto her in attempt to get them off. Punzie silently gasped.
Jack had a darker, angrier look on his face than Punzie had ever seen on anyone. He looked truly enraged. Punzie had to hold him back from pouncing on the guards in front of everyone.
Eventually the guards left, Punzie and Jack ducking as deep as they could to hide. As the guards left, relief flooded over Punzie and Jack.
They snuck to Elsa's prison cell to see Elsa was struggling to keep her eyes open. Everything looked raggedy and awful.
"Elsa," Punzie whispered.
Then Elsa's eyes gave up and closed.
Authors Note
773 words! Yay! anyways I hope you guys enjoyed that chapterr. xoxo
-Nicole