Chapter 1: Where the Hell Am I?

It was dark, only the moonlight emitting the place in some sort of light. 

There was this silence that didn't seem possible.

I finally got off the ground, yet I just knew it wasn't like the normal ground. Whatever that meant.

Turning around I found myself just outside a forest where I could feel the darkness coming off in waves of energy.

Where was I? More importantly, who was I? And where the hell was I?

I covered my head and ducked as a resounding boom went behind me, debris falling toward me as I tried to not get hit.

It was weird though, it was like the debris went through me though. Frowning I uncovered my hand and tensed as another boom sounded.

This time I just watch the debris, watched as it went through me like I was nothing but air. That didn't make sense though, I could see my arms, I could see my body. So what was happening?

Cries of anguish caught my attention next and I instantly started my way over there, ignoring the forest for now.

To my right, children who wore tattered clothes were doing labor while people with whips were using the weapon to hit the child's back.

I was about to go over there angry and let the people have a piece of my mind, but when I almost did this whip came right through my back and out to my front where a child carrying a bag got it.

I shivered as my body felt on fire, more specifically my chest. Frowning and stepping away from the crowd I lifted my shirt up just enough until I saw the problem.

Touching gentle, there was a scar from what seemed like a deep and fatal knife wound.

How wasn't I dead?

That and it looked fresh, but healed. So why was it bothering me. How did I get it?

Questions swarmed my mind as I tried to grasp answers that just felt out of reach.

Shaking my head I saw the child that got whipped start to cry as an old lady tried to sooth the young man, I saw that she was black and an image popped in my mind but before I could really see it, it was gone.

"Get back to work." The disgusting man said with what seemed like a cigar in his mouth. Now I felt annoyed as I stared at the man with hatred.

"Leave him alone." I said trying to push the man not caring if my hands went through him. To my utter shock my hands connected with a chest as I watch the man get shoved very violently and hard and went flying toward an imaginary wall and heard a crack sound.

I watched with shaking hands as I saw, saw, the man's soul start to shake violently before settling back down in the body and getting up as if nothing happened, as if I hadn't just broken his back or head.

I stepped back in confusion, fear, and shock. I looked around and found other things that were weird, people were wearing clothing they probably shouldn't, things that seemed like they were from the Civil War, World War 1, World War 2, and French and Indian war were all around.

Words went through my mind with few pictures as I saw people in suits arguing, people in grief over a love on they lost, old people dying...over and over again.

There were no words I could say to really explain how I felt. So I turned around and feld into the forest.

Some people may be confused by this, I'll explain it later when a certain character comes in and I'll share the website. In the meantime, just go with it. Here's a hint, the title is a bit of a clue.