Psychtic Love

Maya's P.O.V

Yesterday I was gonna continue to get chres drunk but his friend wanted to block me. Chres and I never dated but we did in my head. In 9th grade I had the biggest crush on him he turned me down which pissed me off. He dated that hoe teairra and she broke his heart I wanted to be there for him but that bitch Jasmine his bestfriend was there to help him. How do I know this I used to stalk him well I still do. Every night I peep in his window. I know everything about him. I know that he watches animal mate which is weird but I think its kind of cute if you think about it. I got out the shower and put on some true religion jeans a chanel crop top some black docs and put my hair in a bun. I drove to chres house.

Chres' P.O.V

I stepped out the shower and All Me by Drake was playing on my phone I was gonna work out today. I put on some basketball shorts and white beater my red jordan jacket my black nike socks and black and red jordan 13s. I grabbed my phone and called jasmine prepared for either some curse words or crying.

Jasmine: hello

Chres: *walks downstairs* hey baby

Jasmine: hey

Chres: whats wrong

Jasmine: I'm tired

Chres: *opens the fridge* why you ain't sleep

Jasmine: I had to finish this essay for english

Chres: aw *grabs a pepsi* baby why you not yelling at me about yesterday

Jasmine: Rayan told me what happened and I know how you are when you drunk and he stopped you before you did something.

Chres: *mouthes* thank you rayan and jesus. Baby I'm bout to work out. *smirks*

Jasmine: ooh I hate you

Chres: yea I know you got 2 more months baby to get back on this

Jasmine: boy whatever

I walked to the front door and saw the girl from the club standing there.

Chres: Alright bye baby

Jasmine: Bye chres

She hung up and I put the phone in my pocket and stared at her.

Chres: Why are you here

She walked in and pushed me to the wall.

Maya: you don't remember me do you. *rubs hands on my friend*

I pushed her off me

Chres: yes I do you're the girl from the club last night

Maya: no remember in 9th grade I had a crush on you and you turned me down for that bitch teairra then when the bitch broke your heart jasmine helped you get over her. THAT WAS MY JOB

This bitch is a psycho she worse than Draya.

Chres: how is this my problem

Maya: *pushes me on the couch and sits on my lap* becuase I wanted you and you turned me down

Chres: I wasn't feeling you back then and now I'm not feeling you so much either. Plus I have a girlfriend.

Maya: not for long

I pushed her off of me

Chres: Don't touch my girlfriend *gripping on her arms hard*

Maya: Oh I won't someone else will

I Threw her on the ground

Chres: I swear on my momma if you touch my girlfriend and my unborn child I will beat the shit out of