New Yooooork

3 Weeks Later

Jasmine's P.O.V

I laid the flowers on his grave and so did the girls. The boys stood behind us, they already put flowers on the grave. Buzz which was the boys friend in the gang got shot 3 times in the head. When I saw chres on the ground it's because Buzz pushed chres out the way.

We all were leaving to New York today. Rayan momma's grave was in the same cemetery as Buzz. Rayan wanted to go over there just him and Ashli. We got into the cars and I laid my head on Chres' shoulder.

Christina: mowwy dawwy I wann eat eat.

Chres: we gonna get mcdonalds before we leave ok?

Christina: Ok.

Jasmine: You excited

Chres: Yea this a dream come true

Jasmine: I'm proud of you *kisses him*

Christina: eww

We looked back and laughed.

Rayan's P.O.V

Me and Ashli walked to my moms gravestone I saw a man squatting in front of it.  I walked over holding Ashli's hand. He looked up and saw the man I ain't seen in 12 years.

Ryan: Hey son

Rayan: Hi

Ryan: how you doing

Rayan: good what you doing here.

Ryan: Just visiting your moms. Who is this beautiful young lady.

Rayan: My fiancee Ashli

Ryan: Nice to meet you

She nodded and waved

He moved out the way I squatted and so did ashli.

Rayan: Hey momma I won't see you for a long time, today is the day I leave to New York. But when Ashli has the baby I'll make sure we visit. I wish you were here though, this is the time I wish you were here.

I didn't know I was crying till Ashli wiped my tears away.

Ryan: why are you leaving to new york.

Rayan: does it matter you ain't been in my life you left me and my momma so it shouldn't matter. This will be the last time you ever see me. Bye momma.

I grabbed Ashli's hand and walked to our car.

She kissed my cheek and wiped away my tears.

Ashli: your momma is proud of you in heaven. But with your dad forgive him but don't hold that grudge you only have one dad.

She was right and I nodded.

In New York

Jasmine's P.O.V

New York is great but the weather is so much different than L.A its Septemeber and its 55°.

Chres, Christina and I walked into our new home which was beautiful.

Jasmine: This is Sexy

Christina started running around. Chres wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled.

Chres: wait till you see our room. C'mon Christina.

We walked upstairs he opened christina's room and it was pink with minnie mouse all over and her name in Big white letters. And by pink I mean everything was pink her dresser, closet, carpet, bed. You get the idea. She started running around. I smiled and she jumped up and down. He kissed my cheek and smiled. We Walked down the hall to our room and It was baby blue and white the carpet was white and our bed was blue so was everything else. I smiled and walked in the bathroom and I fell in love the bathroom was so big. It had a shower then a seperate bath then a jacuzzi and the sink was big with two sinks one was my side the other was his. I jumped on him and kissed him.