Special Delivery

March 12,2013
4:32 am

Jasmine's P.O.V

It was the middle of the night I felt a pain in my side and some wet stuff come out. I sat up and realized my water broke.

Jasmine: Chres

He kept snoring and sleeping I kept hitting him in his sleep.

Jasmine: CHRES CHRESANTO

He woke up and held his chest.

Chres: Ouch what Jasmine

Jasmine: the baby's coming

I held the sheets because it was hurting.

Chres struggled to get out of bed he put on a t-shirt and his jordan slides and he helped me out the bed. He grabbed my hospital bag that had my clothes and stuff in it. He helped me down the stairs but I kept yelling at him

Jasmine: CHRES

Chres: Jasmine hold it

Jasmine: I can't dammit.

We got in the car and all I kept doing was screaming. When we finally got to the hospital the doctors had put me on a gurney and they put me in a room. I got on the bed and checked to see how many centimeters I was dialated.

Doctor: You're only 6 centimeters we'll be back in about 15 minutes.

Chres walked to my side and kissed my cheek. I pushed his head to the side.

Jasmine: I hate you

Chres: What I do

Jasmine: You got me fucking pregnant chres.

Chres: I'm sorry

I hit his chest and kept breathing this baby really wanted to come out.

Chres' P.O.V

I'm excited to see my little baby girl. I called Rayan to let him and ashli know she's having the baby.

Rayan: What man it's 4 in the damn morning.

Chres: She's having the baby

Rayan: Bruh forreal

Chres: yea

Rayan: Ashli

Ashli: WHAT

Rayan: Jasmine having the baby

I heard a bump like someone fell on the floor.

Rayan: damn Ashli Ight bruh we on our way.

I called everybody else even my momma after that day I talked to her and Devin I ain't talk to her. I'm still mad at that nigga she bet not bring him. Jasmine started screaming again and the doctors rushed in. They checked to see how many centimeters she was.

Doctor: are you ready Jasmine

She nodded and looked like she was about to cry I could never go through this shit.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I squeezed Chres' hand as they kept telling me to push. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and I was crying to. This shit hurt.

Jasmine: GET THIS FUCKING BABY OUT OF ME.

Doctor: Keep Pushing her head is out.

Chres was screaming to but that was because I was squeezing the shit out of his hand. It was payback for feeding me them damn vegetables and fruits.