Get your head in the game

1 year later

Jasmine's P.O.V

I graduated from college last week  and everybody else graduates next week. Today is their last football game and there are some people from different football teams picking people to be drafted. Chres has been stressing all week about this he's scared that he won't make it.

Jasmine: *putting on timbs* Chres you gone do fine.

Chres: you sure

Jasmine: *walks to him and kisses him* yes baby

Chres: *smiles*

Christina runs into the room and falls on the floor and giggles. She learned how to walk two months ago and since then all she wanna do is walk and mess up things. Shes talking a little bit she says daddy, mommy, i hungry the easy stuff. Chres picked her up and she smiled.

Chres: you gone cheer for daddy.

Christina just giggled and chres kissed her cheek. I picked her up and got her ready. I gave her a bath and put on some jeans a daddy's little princess t-shirt and some floridian 5 jordans. She has curly long hair so I put in a bun.

Jasmine: smile christina

She smiled showing her dimples and I took a picture of her.

Jasmine: cmon christina

She ran in front of me screaming "YAAAAHH"

Chres: *laughs* someone excited.

Jasmine: *laughs*very

We walked downstairs and I could see chres get nervous again.

Jasmine: Baby Calm down you not on the field yet.

Chres: man what if I don't get picked. Man football was what I always grew up on.

Jasmine: *Grabs his face* boy you gone make it. You the best football player I know.

Chres: *smiles* what would I do without you.

Jasmine: nooothing *smiles* ain't that right christina?

Christina: Yep *skips around*

Chres: *picks her up* cmom hyper baby.

Christina: *giggles*

We walked outside and chres put her in her carseat and we drove to the football field. Everybody was there when got there, the boys looked like they were gonna panic.

Niya: y'all gone do fine

Jasmine: right

Rayan: man what if I don't get picked what imma do.

Ashli: draw

Jacob: duuh

Craig: This shit intense. Do they pick us even if we lose?

Chres: prolly

Christina: *lays her head in my neck*

Kyaira: *walks on the bleachers.*

The struggle for Kyaira and Craig is real they haven't talked to each other in a year. Craig looked at her and she looked away. We all sat in silence.Christina got down and tugged at craig arm and hit kyaira knee.

Chres: what is this child doing

Niya: she tryna be matchmaker

Christina pointed at craig then the seat then smiled and ran to me.

Rayan: *laughs* yo child bruh

Jacob: we got 10 minutes cmon before coach yell at our asses.

We all gave the boys a kiss and I whispered to Chres "good luck" he smiled and kissed my forehead and christinas.