0

+ mingyu

I was confused. Why did he call me here? Couldn't we just talk in the cafeteria or something?

Was it serious?

Making a sharp turn, I could already see Jisoo's figure.

He looked haggard, like he hasn't been getting enough sleep.

His eyes were full of sorrow, in a way that made me worry, a lot.

My eyebrows knitted together. What happened the optimistic Jisoo I knew?

I slowed down my pace, the little pebbles creating a soft crunching noise as my feet came to a pause.

"Hi, Mingyu." He smiled meekly.

"Jisoo, are you okay?"

He released a long sigh, averting his gaze towards the ground.

Picking his gaze back up, he replied.

"They've positioned me in the front lines." He sucked his lips into his mouth, as if he was chewing on them.

My stomach twisted in horror.

"Wha... What?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make it back alive." He voice wavered.

"... Don't say that Jisoo... You will make it back alive. I know you. You will."

Jisoo forced a tiny smile, even though we both knew that wasn't happening.

We stood there silently for a moment.

"Please," He paused, taking in a deep breath.

"Do me a favour."

-

hi ;> okay, just a disclaimer, this story is purely fictional and has nothing to do with the either of the characters' lives.

enjoy the story (it's gonna suck just warning) :D