23

+ author

Nari poked at the donut with her fork.

It was literally 2 a.m. and she had kept the donuts Mingyu had given her, but she had no intentions to eat them up.

"Too much sugar." mumbled Nari.

She thought about what Mingyu said and how she reacted to it.

Actually, she didn't even react.

Well, she did blush a little, but no one could tell.

"Shit, what if I offended him? Great. I messed up. Again."

Sighing, she pushed the plate with the donut aside.

"Problems with relationships at such a young age, little girl?" She suddenly heard a deep, hoarse voice of a woman.

Another patient had witnessed everything, from when Mingyu was there to Nari mumbling to herself.

"Uhh." Nari furrowed her eyebrows, looking for where the voice came from.

How do I escape from this situation!?

The woman smiled to herself, knowing that Nari couldn't see her.

She advised,  "Just go for him, you never know if you never try, he seems like a good guy."

"Uhhhhh." Nari began to freak out.

Sensing this, the woman chuckled, "No honey, I'm not a stalker, I'm a patient, just like you,"

"depression."

"But I am willing to do what it takes to get as many people here back home and happy again."

-
please read:

just in case yall don't get it, the mysterious woman thinks that if Nari and Mingyu get together, Mingyu can help fix Nari and get her back home and happy again.

okay bye :)