Chapter 5

Liam texts me everyday. At least once. He says his schedule is very busy, and I know mine is too, but I kind of liked getting home from school or waking up in the morning and seeing this one text from Liam asking how I was doing. He was really cool, and I honestly thought I liked him. But every time I would think about likign him, the crazy exboyfriend would pop into my head and I would think twice about it. I don't need to change my phone number and all my contact information again.

That would be a nightmare.

I was just sitting at home on a lovely Friday afternoon. It was nice outside and I kind of wanted to get out and enjoy the weather, but I didn't have a clue what to do once I got out there. Roxy was out with Scott and Amara was out with Jake.

I felt so alone... it was weird...

So I finally decided to get out of my school clothes and head down to the book store. Maybe I can find something that will entertain me for the weekend. So I got changed (outfit to the side ->) and headed out in search of another world. One that didn't remind me of mine.

 I ended up buying a few books, I honestly told myself to leave the store before I found another book and spent all of my money. I ended up going to a small unknown coffee shop with some French name that I didn't know. I ordered myself a smoothy and sat in the back as I read one of the books I had bought.

I was into the middle of chapter three when some random person sat across from me. I looked up from my book and my eyes brows furrowed, "do you just sit with random people all the time?"

He chuckled, "technically I know you."

I rolled my eyes and closed my book, "really?"

He smiled widly at me, "if I did that I'd get mobbed!"

I grew confused. Why would he get mobbed if he just sat with some random person? I swear this kid confuses me more than Amara, and that is saying something. "What?"

Just after I spoke there was a crowd of girls screaming run past the little cafe and Liam grimaced as they ran past. "I think it wasn't a good idea to leave Louis to fend for himself in that mob..."

I looked at him with my mouth slightly ajar and my eyebrows raised.

"I just run faster than him," Liam said with a straight face.

I was still so confused. I had no idea what he was talking about anymore. He was so happy and serious and I was jsut so lost and kind of freaked out. "I have no idea what you are talking about Liam..."

He smiled. Yes, he actually smiled. "You don't know who I am? Well, this makes everything way better!"

"What?"

"I'm from that band that Josh plays for..." He said a little too happily.

The band that Josh plays for... What band was that agian? I can't remember... I think they were all singers... something about a number like four... I don't even know anymore. Everything that comes out of Amars mouth is just jibberish. It makes no sense to me anymore.

"One Direction..." Liam said slowly as if I would suddenly rember.

I stared at him blankly, "doesn't ring any bells, sorry..."

He was happy at the same time that he was kind of surprised. "Alright, well I better go save Louis from the fangirls." He stood up, "we should actually get together and hang out for real sometime." He paused and thought about it for a second, "maybe even a date!"

I didn't even get to give him an answer before he bolted away from me and back outside to go find his friend. He was fast at running, and really weird too... Ididn't understand him at all. He was more confusing than a deepfried coca cola. Yes, that exsits.