Summer Break Tour

Miranda's POV

I hear a knock on the door. I head downstairs and open it. I see a smiling Kendall looking at me. "Hey Kendizzle!" I say enthusiastically. "You ready to go?" he asks. "Yep!" I answer back. I get my bags and we head to the tour bus.

Once I entered the bus, I saw Logan, Carlos and James playing video games. "I'm gonna beat you!" James says to Carlos. "No! I am!" he replies back. Logan stands up and runs to us, "Hey Mir! Nice to see you again!". I reply back "It's nice to see you too Loges!". I call him Loges. Logan calls for Carlos and James, "Yo! Carlitos! Maslow!". The 2 stand up and run to us. "Hey Mirry!" James says as he hugs me. "Yo yo Miranda!" Carlos says as he hugs me too. "Where's Vic?" I ask curiously. "I heard my name!" says a familiar voice. Suddenly Victoria Justice comes out, "Oh my God! Miranda!" as she runs to hug me. "Hey Vic!" I say. "I haven't talked to you since iParty!" she tells me. Logan goes "Really?! For 2 years now?!". "Yep!" I answer back. "Why don't we all sit down and hit the road?" Kendall says. "Yeah let's go!" Carlos says happily.

---------------------------------------------

Victoria's POV

I haven't talked to Miranda for 2 years. And thanks to this tour, we can catch up!

Me and Miranda have known each other since Zoey 101. I'm a big fan of her show iCarly. Even Drake and Josh!

Miranda and I are really close. We hang out with Jennette, Ariana and Liz. We go shopping every month.

Me, Miranda and the boys talk for a while. "So Miranda, how's college in USC?" I ask. She replies with a smile "It's really fun. Met a couple of people and we became friends instantly!". "Are you acing your subjects?" I ask. "Yeah I am. It's actually quite hard." she replies back. "How hard?" Kendall asks. "7 out of 10." she tells us. Carlos says "Ouch. That's what my dad told me when he attended college.". "Mine too." JD replies. JD is James. Meaning James David. "Have you gone to some frat parties?" I ask. "Only one." Mir replies. Logan says "Only 1?! Are you kidding me?". "Yep." she says. "What kind of person goes to one frat party?" Logan asks. Kendall says "Her.". We all start laughing. Miranda, while laughing says "Well sorry! I'm busy!". "With what?" James asks. "With studying!" she replies.

We go on laughing and laughing until we got tired.