Falling For The Other

Miranda's POV

How do I tell him how I feel? How do I tell him I love him? Should I tell him now or never? I just don't know. I just really love James.

I climb to to the top of the tour bus and find James sitting there. "Hey." I call out to him. "Hey. How goes it?" he asks. It reminds me of how Freddie said hi to Carly for one last time in iGoodbye. I walk to him and sit down beside him. "I know how you feel right now. You feel sad because Carlos left the band. But we can fix this. I promise." I tell him. He faces me "How? Ciara said she'll help us and I know she will. But that's no enough to bring him back.". He cries quietly. Tears fall down from his eyes, streaming down his cheeks. I wipe his tears.

"Everything's gonna be ok." I tell JD.

"Are you sure?" he asks me.

"I'm sure.".

We look at each other's eyes. I love his eyes. I lean in. I could feel the his breath. Our lips are just 3 inches away. We both close our eyes. Then our lips collide. I put my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. We kiss passionately. I have never felt anything like this before.

--------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Kendall comes outside into the night and climbs the bus. As soon as he was at the top of the ladder, he saw Miranda and James kissing. His heart broke into a million pieces. It hurt to see the girl of his dreams kissing his band mate. The person he's been singing with for 4 years. When you love someone so much and find them falling for another hurts.

He climbs down the ladder and enters the bus finding Logan and Ciara talking. "Hey guys." he tells them sadly. "What's wrong big brother?" Ciara asks him. "I saw Miranda and James kissing on the roof of the bus.". "Oh." Logan says.

He sits down next to Ciara. "I'm sorry big brother." She says as she rubs his back. "We can do something about it." Logan suggests. "No. They're in love with each other. There's nothing we can do." he tells them.

Dustin comes out "Hey guys! What's-" he stops talking and sees Kendall crying on the couch. "Oh. What happened?" he asks. "Kendall saw Mir and James kissing on the roof. And you know how in love Kendall is with her." Ciara tells Dustin. "Oh." he replies back sadly.

Miranda and James come in laughing. The smile on their faces disappear as soon as they see Kendall. "What happened?" James asks. Dustin stands up "What happened?!" he says angrily and runs to James tackling him outside on the ground. Miranda shouts "Dustin!" worriedly. The other 5 run to James and Dustin.

"Ciara! Call Vic to help us!" Logan says. Ciara runs inside. John, the bus driver, helps Kendall and Logan pry Dustin off of James. Kendall, Logan and John get a hold of Dustin while Miranda, Ciara and Victoria get a hold of James. After they pry them off, Dustin shouts at James "How could you do this to Kendall?!". James shouts back "Do what?!". "Kiss Miranda." Dustin says struggling. He adds "You know how much Kendall loves Miranda!". Miranda barges in "I kissed him first!". There's a silence. Ciara and Vic look at each other. "I kissed James first. I'm the one in love with him." she adds. "I'm so sorry Kendall." she says to Kendall. His heart shatters and he runs back to the bus slamming the door.

"Look what the 2 of you did! Now Kendall's broken because of you 2." Dustin says madly at Miranda and James.

Miranda sighs and runs to the bus.

----------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

I can't believe she would do that to me. I loved her. I didn't know she loved James instead.

I hear a knock on the door of me and Carlos' bedroom I was inside the room. Miranda comes in and rushes to my side.

"I'm so sorry if I kissed James. I was so stupid not to know you were in love with me." she tells me. "Then why'd you kiss him?" I ask.

"Cause...".

I could see in her eyes she didn't want to tell me.

"Cause?" I ask her.

"Cause... I'm in love with him.".

My heart melted as I heard those words.

"You like him?".

"Yeah I do.".

"Oh.".

"I'm sorry.".

"No. I should be sorry for not knowing. Because of me Dustin almost hurt James.".

"It's no your fault. You didn't know.".

She wipes the tears from my face.

"I love you. I will always love you.".

She kisses my cheek and walks out the door.