Hanging at Gibson Ampitheatre

Carlos' POV

We arrive at Gibson Amphitheatre. There, we see Dustin Belt, our guitarist and the guitarist for Kendall's other band, Heffron Drive, with arms wide open and says "Welcome to Gibson Ampitheatre!". "Dustin what the hell?" Kendall asks as walks to hug him. "Nothing." he replies. Miranda walks to them "Hey Dustin.". "Oh hey Miranda!" Dustin says. Vic, James and I run to Dustin and hug him. "Nice to see you again guys. And nice to meet you Victoria." he says and hugs Vic.

We then go to the lounge and have a drink. "It's so weird that I'm the youngest here." Miranda says. "Deal it with girl." Vic says to her. I tell Miranda "It's worse if your the eldest. I'm the dad and Alexa's the mom. We're actually engaged.". "Oh congrats!" she tells me nicely. "Thanks!" After that, we head to practice.

We first sing Amazing. Miranda sings along to us. She has an amazing voice. I'm actually fan of hers.

We then sing Confetti Falling for the last song.

After practice, we then go to the roof of our tour bus. The view of Los Angeles was beautiful.

I then whisper to Vic, James, Logan "Look at those two.". They all look at Kendall and Miranda. They're both snuggled like a couple. We really want them to end up together.

---------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

Miranda and I are snuggled together enjoying the view of Los Angeles. I feel really comfortable and I know she is too.

I honestly am in love with Miranda. I just don't know how to tell her. I'm scared she won't return my feelings for her.

"Hey Kendall!" Carlos shouts. "We're just gonna go inside the bus! We'll meet you there!" Logan shouts. "Kay!" I shout back.

Miranda suddenly say "I really love the view here." We stare into each other's eyes. I love her beautiful hazel eyes. Then suddenly the bus horn beeps. We jump away from each other.

Me and Miranda go inside the bus. "What was that all about?!" I yell. Logan replies "A bus horn.". Miranda says "Jesus!".