Happy Ending

3rd Person POV

It was the last part of of their final tour date. It was in Arena Monterey.

James starts singing Carlos' part in Confetti Falling "♫And everybody gonna make and appearance. Even the butterflies in the feeling.♫". Then Logan sings his own part and then James sings Carlos' and Logan once again sings his own part.

Then they go to the last time they sing the chorus and hear a familiar voice singing. They stop singing and turn around. There they see a singing Carlos! He runs to them. They all hug and continue singing now with 3 special guests: Jennette McCurdy, Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies.

They finish the song and confetti falls to the ground. In the director's podium, Miranda and Ciara fist pump symbolizing their plan worked.

After the show, the Miranda and Ciara tell the the boys what their plan was and they all cheered. Then all of them start to whisper to each other because of how Kendall and Miranda were talking to each other.

"So you like me?" Miranda asks.

Kendall replies "Yeah.".

"Why didn't you tell me right away?".

"Cause I was scared you wouldn't like me back.".

Kendall looks down.

"But I do like you back.".

Kendall slowly looks up.

"You do?".

"Yeah?".

They stare into each other's eyes. "What are you waiting for? Kiss!" Logan says joyfully.

The 2 lean and their lips touch each other. The others start cheering. Miranda puts her arms around Kendall's neck and his hands around her waist. Then break away and put their foreheads onto each other's. They smile at each other.