II

*Author's Note: Just imagine they're speaking in Korean since they're technically Koreans in this story. LOL*

(October 30, 2015)
~Han Sanghyun's POV~

"Hyuk!" I shouted.

When I shouted his name, he responded by jumping up and down still holding the banner. I rushed to where he was and immediately hugged him. He dropped the banner and hugged me back.

"Hyuk-ah! You've grown so tall! How have you been doing?! I missed you so much!" I said as I let go of the hug.

"It's puberty Hyun-ah... And I missed you a lot too! Wow you grew a lot as well... But I am now taller that you!" Hyuk said. Damn that Hyuk he still is sarcastic. He didn't change at all.

"Tss. Anyway, where is mom and dad? Why are they not here?" I asked as I searched my surroundings. There weren't any sign of mom and dad.

"They're at home. They're preparing for lunch. They knew that you must be starving as hell because of your long flight. That's why we must hurry back so that the food they're preparing won't turn cold by the time we arrive. We still have to travel back to Daejeon which takes a lot of time because it's morning and there's a lot of traffic going on around. Let's go!" Hyuk said as he lent a hand to carry my luggage to the parking lot where he parked his car. When we got in the car I realized something.

"Hyuk-ah, you're an idol right?  come to think of it. Did anyone notice you back at the airport?" I asked.

"Nah. If they noticed me, I would've been swarmed by paparazzis and fans right now." Hyuk said.

"You don't say? Aaaand you just got your driving license right? You better take care of my car or else you'll regret breaking it. Actually, I got my driving license 2 years ago because 18 is Philippines' legal age there so technically, I've been driving for 2 years and I can tell that you suck at it." I bragged. Hyuk turned his head to me and glared.

"Then I'll be totally happy if you hit your head while I'm driving. Huh. Be thankful that it's an important day for you today. I won't harm you for now." Hyuk grumbled playfully.

"Hah! You wish." I said and we both laughed. He started the car and drove heading for Daejeon, our home town.*sigh* it's been a long time since I've talked to Hyuk like this. I missed his sarcastic remarks and witty replies.

After 3 hours of traveling, we have finally arrived in Daejeon. Damn you traffic! always getting in the way.
Seeing the familiar streets while looking outside the window brings back memories. Not a lot has changed, which is a good thing. And I started to feel butterflies in my stomach as we neared my house. I just feel so overwhelmed right now. I can see my dad's green car that he has been using ever since I was little. It's a miracle that it's still alive!

After the several fail parking attempts Hyuk did, we finally arrived at our house. Or should I say, my house.

(Author's Note: Story of Hyuk and Hyun's childhood will be posted in a bonus chapter. Please look forward to it! And make sure you'll read it so that you can understand the story well! <3)

Hyuk and I went towards the main door and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds the door bursted open. It was my mom. And she looked as young as ever. She immediately rushed towards me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. My father rushed to me as well and also hugged me.

"Oh, my beautiful daughter! I missed you so much!" My mom said as she hugged me tight.

"Congratulations on graduating my baby girl. I missed you so much." My dad said calmly. I know he's so happy to the point that he's going to cry but he knows how to hide it. I know my dad. We finally let go of the hug.