XXIII

[Author's Note: Hey guys lol I actually made some changes throughout the chapters. I decided to put dates (and probably time) on scenes so that everyone (which includes me) wouldn't get confused by the sudden change of scenes. Thanks for keeping up with me! Lovelots.]

----------
(December 12, 2015)
~Sanghyun's POV~

"Tiffany, I'm going out." I said as I grabbed my backpack.

"Yeah. Good luck on your first day of school!" Tiffany said and I nodded at her, then went inside the elevator towards the parking lot.

It was my first day at the university. I decided not to take online classes since I only go to the university during weekends so I go for training during weekdays.

It has been a great, solemn experience training so far in Jellyfish entertainment. I also made a few friends named Hana, Sally, along with 7 other girls which were destined to debut in 2016 after their group mate Sejeong and Mina's end term of the survival show that they joined in.

VIXX sometimes visit me during their free time, especially Hyuk and Hongbin just to see how I'm doing or during the trainees' weekly evaluation. They would also treat me and their other trainee friends food and drinks to reward us, or just to hang out with us.

----------
(December 14, 2015)

It was a weekday so this time I took Language classes specifically. After I was done with my schedule for today I went to back to the practice room to get my stuff only to see Hyuk sitting on the sofa, fumbling on his phone.

"Hyuk?" I called out to him. Hyuk looked up and smiled as he saw me. He then stood up from where he was sitting and approached me.

"Are you done for the day?" Hyuk asked.

"Yeah. Did you wait for me? Where are the others?" I asked.

"Hongbin-hyung and N-hyung went to a drama shooting while the others went home first. Let's go? I'll treat you dinner." Hyuk said.

"What's with you guys treating me dinner? I seriously feel so indebted to everyone now." I said and followed Hyuk as he started walking.

"Yeah, you should feel that. When you get popular one day you have to pay us back every coin we spent on you." Hyuk plainly joked.

"Then I'm going home." I pouted and was about to turn back when Hyuk grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"I'm just joking. Don't get so worked up about it" Hyuk laughed and I just glared at him but followed him anyway.

We went to a quite infamous diner only 10 minutes away from Jellyfish entertainment. The diner wasn't really known but they serve good food. Hyuk drove my car for as we went there. When we arrived, we ate dinner as usual and had a little chat. However,

*FLASH*

I suddenly squinted from the sudden light. I thought it was only lightning and nothing important, but Hyuk's expression proved otherwise.

"What is it Hyuk?" I asked Hyuk, who was wide-eyed.

"Dispatchers. We have to go." Hyuk warned and without second thought he grabbed my arm and we started running towards the car. I immediately started the car and drove off.

"What happened back there?" I asked Hyuk, eyes still on the road.

"I don't know, but I'm sure somebody was stalking us." Hyuk guessed.

"It could be dispatchers for all I know, or something else." I added.

"If I get called out by the company tomorrow due to leaked photos, I'll be certain that dispatchers did it. It's better if we don't see each other for awhile. God, I'm so sorry Hyun-ah. This is my fault for dragging you into this." Hyuk apologized.

"You don't have to. We couldn't have done anything to avoid it anyway. None of us are at fault, don't worry." I assured and he just gave me a worried smile.

I decided to drop off Hyuk at their dorm before going back to my unit. As I went back home, Tiffany stood up from the sofa of the living room then approached me.

"How was your day today?" Tiffany asked.

"Weird, actually." I replied and explained to Tiffany what happened.

"They might be paparazzis! Girl, you're a trainee yet you already became a part of a dating scandal. You better watch out for yourself." Tiffany warned.

"If it goes out as a scandal I'll just tell them the truth. I don't get what's so hard about it." I said and Tiffany just sighed.

"Hyun, the media doesn't work that way. As far as I know, they will never stop until they dig your dirt up. They always find ways, so I suggest you be careful from now on. You might get yourself hurt." Tiffany sighed once again and she lightly squeezed my arms.

"I'll definitely take care of myself. Thank you so much for caring." I said and smiled at her then walked to my room to take a hot shower.

--------------------

Good day readers! Here's another new chapter for you! I hope you enjoy it!

And this chapter is quite short this timea. I apologize T_T

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote, comment your thoughts and never forget to share this to your co-starlights! Spread the love!