i need your opinion!

Heyyyaaa guys! It meeeee!
Sorry if you expected this to be an update.
I actually wanted your opinion about something.

I have some unpublished books in my "Works" and sooo yeah. Please help me choose which book I'll publish next after this book!

1. Roommate | VIXX/BTS
- I haven't decided if this would be a romance, comedy, horror whatsoever book lololol. Depends on how the story will go.
- Storyline: The protagonist was casted for a reality show called "Roommate" wherein he/she gets to live together in one house with different celebrities. Little did he/she know, that VIXX/BTS would also be there living with her. How will the protagonist deal with these kinds of roommates?

2. BFF's With Benefits | h.sh
- This book will be a 'sequel' or just a proper 'book' from 2 of the chapters in my smut book (If you haven't read the 2 chapters yet, you can check out the book in my 'Works' ;) )
- Storyline: Kang Maein and Han Sanghyuk have been childhood friends since forever, so they labeled themselves the total BFFs. However, after Maein's first major heartbreak, a sudden, yet unexpected event took place which changed their current status. From strangers, to acquaintances, to friends, to bestfriends, now fuck buddies? How will it end for both parties?

3. Psychic | (?)
- I haven't decided the male lead yet, but I already finished a few chapters ahead, a.k.a the introduction of the protagonist.
- Storyline: Jung Choa had a tough childhood because of her unique gift. This gift of hers gave her the ability to see the truth, justice, to see the things that aren't meant to be seen by the naked eye, to have unlimited knowledge about anything and everything. However, this gift separated her family apart, this gift left her unwanted by the world. She was constantly bullied at the schools she attended until her last day because of how unique she was. BUT, at the beginning of college, everything changes. And how will it go? You will find out, soon.

sooooooo yeah, these are all the books I have on hold that are waiting to be published after I'm done with "Lasts Of Life". Now tell me, which one would you like to be published next?