XXIV

(December 15, 2015)

~Author's POV~
(Inside Jellyfish Entertainment)

Hyuk had told everyone about the incident that happened last night with Sanghyun.

"Let's just wait. If the news won't come around after 24 hours, you'll be safe." N assured.

"Seriously of all times, why did it happen now when I already went out with her a couple more times before?" Hyuk complained.

"Maybe they waited for the right timing?" Ken said. Hyuk just sighed.

"I don't know anymore. Aish, I can't sit still." Hyuk said and stomped his feet.

----------
(December 20, 2015)
~Sanghyun's POV~

Thankfully, no news came out about the incident so it's a relief. It was a weekend so I had to go to the university to take my classes.

(8 pm)

It was already late and I still haven't eaten my dinner nor finished my report for a research work that we're doing next week. The university started closing up and most lights were already turned off so I decided to just go home and finish everything later. As I went outside, the place was very isolated. No parked cars aside from mine, no more people passing by, and it was eerily quiet, but I shook the thought and quickly walked towards the parking lot.

As I continuously walked, I suddenly saw something on my peripheral vision. A man wearing all black, face covered with a face mask leaning on a vandalized wall. The man leaned back and began walking towards my direction as soon as I passed him so I started to get paranoid and walked as fast as I can, hoping that the man wasn't following behind and I quickly hopped inside my car then drove off. The moment I arrived home Tiffany came up to me, noticing my weird behavior.

~Author's POV~

"Hey, Sanghyun. Sanghyun!" Tiffany shouted as she realized Sanghyun wasn't responding to her.

"Oh. Y-yeah?" Sanghyun answered.

"What's wrong? Why are you so pale?" Tiffany asked as she cupped both of her hands on Sanghyun's cheeks.

"I- actually, weird things have been really happening to me lately. I don't understand." Sanghyun began and explained what happened back at the university.

"What?! What if that was some kind of lunatic or something? What if something happens to you? You should hire a bodyguard in that case!" Tiffany said.

"I know, but I have to make sure of it first, I might be just imagining things, but I swear that if something weird happens one more time, I'm going to get a bodyguard. Don't worry Tiffany, I'll take care of myself for the meantime." Sanghyun said.

"You better. I'm just so worried about you is all." Tiffany sighed.

"Come, have dinner. I'm sure you're starving." Tiffany offered and dragged Sanghyun to the dining room.

----------

(December 21, 2015)
~Sanghyun's POV~

It was monday and a weekday so I went  again to Jellyfish entertainment for our  weekly evaluation. Every staff and artists including VIXX were also here to witness the weekly evaluation. The evaluators included the CEO, Jelpi's singing and dancing teachers, Seo Inguk, and VIXX's N.