02. Why?

Jaeseop open his eyes when his phone rings. He looks at his phone screen.

Ellison Kim

A name showed at his phone. He's lazy to pick it up but he's sure that this guy will call him again and again if he's not picking it up now.

"Yo...whassup?" Jaeseop answered with a low weak tone.

"What's wrong with that voice? Something's happened?" he back to question him.

Jaeseop raised his left eyebrow and smile. This guy always know if there's something happened with him

"Nothing...so whassup?" Jaeseop asks him again.

"I don't know. Suddenly I wanna call you...I have a strong feeling that something happened to you"

Yeah...you're 100% right!

"Now you sound like my girlfriend" answer Jaeseop.

"Hahahaha....you know me so much Babe" Eli (Ellison nickname) laugh so hard.

"OK...you better stop it before I throw something to you through the phone"

"Haha chill out...where are you?"

"Scooter cafe...come here..."

"OK, I'll be there in 90 minutes. I need to finish something first"

Eli's Office

"Ah...what's happened to that guy?"

Eli suddenly have a bad feeling that something's happened to his best friend.

Ellison Kim, 180 cm height, 60 kg weight, half American, and charming. He's a kind of Asian guy who looks good in American fashion. He could melted woman's heart with just a plain T-shirt, jeans, leather jacket and hat. What is the most eye catching thing from his face? It's his piercing at his left eyebrow. Makes him look so....manly!

He's not continuing his education to college. He decided to work at a magazine. He's not interested to study again. He just want to earn money by himself. He's fluent in English, that makes his career increased significantly. In one year, he became an editor's assistant.

Eli put all the papers around his desk to the bookcase. He put his cellphone to his bag and step out from his office.

He's going to Scooter cafe.

Scooter Cafe

For a hundred times Jaeseop sighs and turn his eyeballs through the cafe's ceiling.

Shin Hyeo Min

A woman's name who just end up their relationship a several hours ago and broke his heart into a pieces.

Why?

A question that always appear on Jaeseop's mind.

unanswered question...

Jaeseop's mind saved by the coming's of his friend, Eli. Eli arrived at Scooter cafe save his friend's mind from craziness because a question that can be answered by himself.

"Yow...." Eli pat Jaeseop's thigh.

Jaeseop straightened his body with a half shock.

"Ah you came..."

"You look so...messed" Eli commented his friend looks then sit at the sofa in front of Jaeseop.

"I broke up with Hyeomin"

Eli's eyes is wide opened now.  But then he narrowed his eyes and give an "why is that happened?" look to Jaeseop.

"Actually I don't know the exact reason why she ended up our relationship" Jaeseop continue his sentence before he's been asked by Eli.

"Another man?" ask Eli.

"I've told you that she's not giving me an exact reason. She just says that she's still hurt for what I've done before"

"Ah...about Seol An?"

"Yeah...she said that she'd tried so hard to give her trust to me again. But...." Jaeseop stop and take his hot greentea cup, drink it and continue his sentence, "she just can't do that" then Jaeseop put his cup.

"I see...how's about Seol An? Still keep in touch with her?"

"Why you suddenly ask about her?" Jaeseop's tone increase about a half tone.

"You still love her too?"

.....