Chapter 7

Kaien's POV

It's been hours since the exam begin and let me tell you it's a total waste of time.Killua and I didn't waste our time in running since it's a pain in the ass.I admit skateboarding was fun but It makes me sleepy so I yawned,lay my head on his shoulder and close me eyes.

"O-Oi!!What the hell are you doing?!"He asked me and I opened one eye.

"What does it looked like genius.I'm going to sleep and stop blushing will ya.Doesn't suits you"I mumbled

"W-whatever!"

"Hey Kids!That's cheating"We looked behind us and I saw the old timer from earlier glaring at us.

"Why?"Killua asked

He was fuming as he angrily pointed us.

"Haaa!Your asking me 'why'!!This is an endurance test!Show some respect to the exam brats!!"he shouted at us.

"It's rude to point"I said to him making him angrier

"Leorio!Satotz-san only told us to follow him.He never said it was endurance test"the boy that kept my mind occupied said.

The old geezer whose name was Leorio directed his glare to the boy and shouted

"Gon!Whose side are you?!"the boy shrugged and continue running.Ahh that was his name.

And Man,why can't this geezer shut his mouth.

Third person's POV

Killua and Kaien looked at Gon with interest although Kaien giving him with a blank look to mask her interest.

"Tell me,how old are you?"Killua asked as he skated beside Gon.

"I'm twelve!!"he answered enthusiastically

"Hmm...Just like us"Killua pondered

He gave Kaien a nodded while she sighed,get out of the skateboard and run.He then kicked it backward into the air.Catching it on his arms then landing beside her.

"Sugeee!!"Gon shouted in amazement while she's not impressed by his performance.

'Tch.That's just a cheap trip.Nothing to be amaze about'

"We'll run with you"Killua said and Gon gave him a beaming smile.

"I'm Gon"

"I'm Killua and she's Kaien"Killua introduced for both of them since he knew she's not much a talker to others.

Kaien's POV

~Timeskip~

An hour past since we started running with them.I can't help but to looked at Gon in the corner of my eye every now and then.He really look like that retarded idiot Ging.

I noticed too that the old timer is falling behind,sweating bullets.I bet pops would give in any time now

'THUD' knew it.

Gon stopped and Killua followed but I didn't.I continue running with the blonde boy whose name is Kurapika.I like him.He's calm,intelligent,polite and observant.We were going to get along pretty well.We both knew it.

"Hey,you alright?"I asked him as a bit of sweat roll down on his face

"I'm doing pretty good so far.Thank you for your concern."he said politely and I nodded at him

A comfortable silence fell between us until he asked.

"What's your objective entering this exam?"