Chapter 6

I don't own the images

Kaien's POV

It's been 2 days since the white haired brat became a runaway princess.We stayed in the Zoldyck Mansion since then and grow accustomed living with the Zoldycks.I got along mostly with Kalluto,Silva and of course Illumi.Not really surprising since we were always in good terms since we're assassination partners.It's started when I was 7 and I hated him at that time.But after our first mission together,we became demands to those rich bastards who didn't want to dirtied their hands.We became ally,chum,comrade,friends,work mate,buddy,bud,associate whatever you want to call it.We established that long ago.

Right now,the two of us we're preparing for the Hunter Exam.And when I mean preparing were taking stroll through the corridors of the mansion.We have our -as Killua called it-'creepy blank face' and comfortable silence were surrounding us.

"Hisoka is going to participate again this year"he suddenly said stoically.

"Again?"I asked him confused but the facade was still there in my face

"Yeah,he entered it last year but he didn't pass"he replied

"Huh?Let me guess why......he killed too many applicants or he killed an examiner."

"The latter"he said and I sighed and muttered

"That psychopath can't even keep his bloodlust in check"

"The Hunter Exam will take place in Zaban this year.We have to now"

"Hai Hai"

---

It's been 30 minutes since we left Zoldyck Estate.We're riding the Zoldyck's Dragon.The two of us were on the top of it.Illumi started stabbing himself with his needles and  I was watching him while holding my umbrella,trying to cover myself from to sun and sling bag to carry some of my stuff because I feel that I will be  bored on this exam.

Illumi started stabbing himself with his needles and  I was watching him while holding my umbrella,trying to cover myself from to sun and sling bag to carry some of my stuff because I feel that I will be  bored on this exam

"I never get tired watching your show"I said to him amused

His appearance change drastically and you can't even recognize him as Illumi anymore in the exam..well except for me and Hisoka.

"I can't enter the exam with Kil recognizing me"he said in his normal voice as his body began to twitch abnormally.

"Nen is sure amazing ne~"

"Hmmm.....What about you?When are you going to unlock your Nen completely?Im itching to know what kind of Nen user are you"he said making me pout

"Dad won't unlock my Nen until I show him my own Hunter license"I whined

"Then why participate just now?"he asked