1. Its My Dawg GDay

-Kareese "Reesi" Parks-

I scrambled out the bathroom so I could start dressing, thanking God I already laid my clothes out. It had taken me way longer than planned to style my hair and in that time I had gotten three calls from my brother Brendon and his girlfriend, Tiny, asking me what was taking me so long.

I carefully but quickly pulled on my red cropped halter top that stopped above my navel and black leather highwaist tights that stopped under my navel, showing my red dice bellyring and half of my tattoo. Then slipped on my black faux red bottoms. I already had on my accessories which consisted of a small gold chain and matching wristlet and gold stud earrings, so I grabbed my MK clutch and phone and headed out the door.

When I got to the club I parked my car in the garage and headed to the front of the line greeting and hugging the security, Juice, who has come to be a good friend of mine.

"Happy Birthday Reesi baby. Go 'head 'n turn up for me." Juice said breaking the hug.

"Thanks boo, you know I will." When I walked into the club and immediately a spotlight was put on me and one of my favorite songs Dreams and Nightmares was on.

"Happy Birthday Kareese!" Brendon shouted through the mic before the whole club erupted into a sing-a-long of Birthday by 2Chainz. I burst out laughing, I should have known my brother wasn't going to have them singing me the traditional birthday song.

I made my way to the DJ booth and took ove on the mic, "Thank you everyone, than you to Don for always letting me go all out, and my bestfriend Tiny for always telling him what to do." I said whipping the air with my hand. The crowd laughed as Brendon playfully punched me.

He took the mic back and nodded at the DJ, "Aight everyone yall turn up!"

We began making our way back to the VIP booth where Tiny, and Brendon's homeboys Eaze, Gotti, Lando, and Quez were accompanied by their girlfriends who were always nice to me and very beautiful. They've inevitably become friends of mine. With them were two of my good friends; Tasia and Sely.

Tiny has been my best friend since elementary and Brendon's girlfriend since last year, Kya is Eaze's girlfriend, Lotti is Gotti's girlfriend, Veda is Quez's girlfriend. Only Lando was single and I dont know why, he was fine as hell.

Lando was a dark brotha, brushcut with waves, a body even Hercules wanted, and hazel eyes that complimented his thick lips. Plus he was a gentleman, I dont know if it was only to me because he was my brother's homeboy or just because that was how he was but I dont care, homeboy could get it anytime!

"Happy Birthday Mamas, finally yo ass could legally drink!" Lotti said handing me a shot of Patròn, which I easily took back.

"Thanks Lotti baby" I said before going over to Tiny and Brendon.

"Thanks Don, thanks Tiny." I thanked them.

"No problem lil sis, but you can thank me when you get yo ass out and have fun.. take Tiny with you but don't let me have to fight any of these lil niggas tonight," Brendon said pushing us away, we both laughed and grabbed the other girls before going to show out.

-Landrè "Lando" Vegas-

I sat back smoking my blunt and watching Kareese enjoy herself with the other girls. I don't understand how she was single; I can't lie, glad she is but I don't get it.

Kareese was a thick chocolate Goddess. She didn't need weave her hair was a nice little length reaching past her shoulder blade, but she wore that shit anyways. She had light brown eyes and full sexy lips. She was sexy, bad, beautiful, all of that.