7. B*tch Made

"Did you even try and talk to her about things or did yuall just decide Hey lets make a baby today?" Kareese asked.

Kareese and Lando sat around the island counter talking to Brendon who was cooking breakfast this morning. He was half listening and half thinking on his own, knowing all they were saying is true.

"To be honest man, thats my girl and she excited bout this baby. So regardless of the situation she gon have this baby." Brendon said turning the stove off and sitting down also.

"I see where you coming from fam but we got some hitters thats probably waitin on a opportunity like this. She gon have to stay lowkey til we work shit out." Lando told him.

"Yuall actin as if I dont know this shit. She and I both know the work I do and I aint bout to get out of it no time soon. I aint get Tiny pregnant on purpose but she is so imma still take care of my jitt and get this money. Yuall worryin bout too much when I aint even worried bout it. Niggas gon have to go through Hell and Highwater just t'get to me." Brendon said shrugging.

"Aight bruh, just be extra careful it aint just you and Tiny and Reesi you gotta think bout now." Lando said before leaving the kitchen.

Kareese got up and went to the guest room Paula was staying in. She was on the phone with Gracie who was on speaker while Paula searched through her suitcase.

"Hey Grace!" Kareese yelled jumping onto the bed grabbing Paula's phone.

"Hey Reesi baby, wassup?"

"Nothing girl I'm chillin, we coming back later." Kareese informed her.

"Ohhh okay, me and Tav been coolin.. well not really since the stuff we been doing has been oh so hot!" Gracie laughed.

"Eww Grace, you better not have the dorm smellin' like sex!" Paula said loud enough for Gracie to hear.

Kareese laughed, "Yuall a mess."

"I knowwwww, but girl Imma talk to yuall later I need to get ready he's taking me out."

"Alright." Kareese hung up the phone and laid back.

"What you looking for?" Kareese asked Paula.

"We going to the beach today right? I'm trying to find something to wear."

Kareese laughed, after they had come back from the restaurant they went to Brendon's basement movie theater and watched some movies. Paula thought nobody saw or heard her and Lando making out in the back but Kareese did. Don and Tiny had been snuck out after her stuck his hand in her jeans. Then Kareese left becsause Paula started moaning and whatever they were about to do she didn't wanna stick around for.

"What went on with you n'Lando last night, I heard you moan.?"

Paula laughed and blushed, "Girl nothinggggg."

"Hoe you better tell me." Kareese said playfully.

"He may have... shown me what his mouth do." Paula said blushing harder.

Kareese squeeled, "Ooooo you nastaay.. Yuall cute though but you just met the man yesterday an you let him."

Paula's face fell, she was a little dissapointed in herself but she was so caught up in the moment.

"Girl I know. But he so damn fine, I couldn't help it. I really like him." She admitted.

"Well you grown so I can't tell you what to do, but don't jump into anything so quick. Especially seeing how far apart yuall stay."

Paula nodded, "You right."

  "Girl I know Im right but that dont mean you cant have fun soooo get dressed witcho sexy ass." Kareese said smacking Paula on the butt before going into her room.