11. Secrets Revealed

Kareese had just gotten off the phone with Brendon, who told her he'd be coming as soon as he wasn't busy. Which was good because she realized the other night at Jt's dorm that Eriana is not hers and cannot be hers. She needs her biological mother and it isn't right to separate them know whoever she is she could get help and be a good mother.

Kareese put her phone in her back pocket and continued walking back to her dorm where Paula was watching Eriana while Kareese was at class. Kareese got to her dorm and pulled out her key unlocking the door. When she walked in and locked the door she threw down her bag. and went to Paula's room where she was laying on her laptop.

"Hey P... where's Eriana?" Kareese asked noticing she wasn't in there.

"Yg came back and picked her up." Paula said as if it was nothing.

Kareese literally wanted to slap her, "And nobody thought to call me?! What the fuck!"

"Girl calm down ion know why you acting like thats not his daughter, we gon call while you in class over something not that major." Paula said sitting up and looking at Kareese upside her head.

Kareese sighed knowing Paula didn't know how slimy Yg was and she really couldn't tell her because that would involve telling her that her family is a well-known mob that runs most and the east coast.

"Alright man, thanks for watching her though." Kareese said walking out.

She walked to her room sitting on her bed and running her hand through her hair. She dialed Yg's number only to get forwarded to his voicemail, three times. Instead of calling again she grabbed her keys and went to his dorm instead of walking she just drove. When she got there she took the elevator to his floor and sped walked to his door.

She text him she was outside and after waiting three minutes without getting a reply she decided to knock. Jt wasn't there because he had his philosophy class right now. She continued knocking until a boy from the next door came outside looking disheveled.

"Sorry was I knocking to loud?" Kareese apologized.

"Yea, I was tryna get some sleep before I head to work... But hey who you looking for?" He asked running a hand through his hair.

"Um Gavin-Yg."

"Oh the other noisemaker," He chuckled ", yea he finished moving out like ten minutes ago. Came had the door open making all types of ruckus with his boxes and rushing and shit. It was quick thank God though he had like three other guys helping him."

Kareese groaned and tried to hide her anger when she boiling with both rage and sadness. How could he just take Eri and disappear like that.

"Thanks."

"No problem sexy." He said closing the door.

She rolled her eyes and started walking back to her car calling Brendon. He answered on the second ring.

"Sup sis?" Don answered.

"He took her, he'd gone I just found out." Kareese cried.

"Calm down babygirl. Breathe for me. Yg left? When?" Brendon told Kareese.

He knew she was only crying because Eriana was involved.

"This morning while I was in class I guess. The boy who live next door said he had a couple guys help him take his stuff out the door and they left." Kareese told him.

Brendon sighed, "Aight Kareese, I'm on it okay nothing gon happen to that little baby aight."

"Okay. Thank you Brendon." Kareese sniffled.