6. 305 To My City

I Aint To Proud To Beg (TLC Voice) Can I Please Please Please Get Some Votes On This Chapter.. Do Not Bother Reading If You Arent Gonna Vote.. At Least Comment C'mon Now People!

Kareese turned off the engine, jumped out the car, and hugged Brendon who was outside waiting for them. Paula got out the car and gave him a side hug. They all got the bags out the car and went inside where Tiny was cooking breakfast. She was wearing a gold crop top and high-waist white jean shorts.

"Sisssssy!" Kareese squeeled engulfing her friend in a hug.

"Reeeesi, I missed you!" Tiny laughed.

"Hey Paula, you look good!" Tiny greeted Paula hugging her also. She smiled, "Me? Girl your the one glowing you look gorgeous!" Paula exclaimed.

"Omg she is! I know yuall ain't 'do it' here we got here..." Kareese said sniffing Tiny's shoulder causing both Tiny and Paula to start laughing.

Tiny shooed her goofy friend away and stirred the scrambled eggs with a wooden spoon. "I have some good news I'm going to tell you all over dinner later." She told them.

They nodded, Paula left the two in the kitchen to catch up and went roaming about the house. It wasn't her first time being there hence how she was friends with Tiny. Paula came with Kareese to visit Brendon two times already today being her third. She ended up in the game room where someone was playing NBA 2K13, she couldn't see who though because they were slouched in the couch which was facing the huge TV.

She walked to the back of the couch and peeked over to see a dark skin man with a brush cut and waves slouched playing the game. He was fine too, body Hercules himself would be jealous of the big tattoo on his muscled chest that read "Death over Dishonour" was on full display seeing that he had no shirt on.

"You just gon stand there n'stare at me all morning?" Lando spoke pausing the game his deep voice sending chills through Paula's body.

"I was-" She started before her words got caught in her throat when he turned around to look at her.

Paula took in his chiseled features, dark hazel eyes, full sexy lips, thick eyebrows. He smirked, already knowing she thought he was everything.

Lando took the time to get up from the couch and look at her, smooth brown skin to go with her light brown eyes, curly long hair, nice shape flat stomach long thick legs that were covered by her skirt. She was fine, he couldn't help but lick his lips at her making her blush and bite her bottom lip.

"Wat'cho name is beautiful?" Lando asked.

"Paula." She answered shyly.

"That's hot, I'm Lando. Brendon and Reesi's friend." He told her making her recognize him now as the dude in Miami Kareese had a thing for.

"Imma go... upstairs." She said turning to leave, she held her skirt against her thighs in case he tried to get a peek while she walked upstairs.

When Paula was back upstairs Tiny was telling everyone over the intercom that breakfast was ready. Kareese was talking on the couch with Brendon so Paula decided to help Tiny set up the table. She had made scrambled cheese-eggs, pancakes, Belgium wafflaes, grits, sausage, bacon, and hash browns.

Kareese and Don sat around the table and Lando came up, Kareese jumped up and hugged him squeezing his cheeks. they exchanged a few words and then say down to eat. Don sat at the head of the table with Tiny at his left and Reesi at his right along with Paula by Reesi and Lando across at the other end facing Don.

"So how yo classes goin?" Don asked Kareese.

"I mean they alright, im doin good though." She shrugged eating her food.