Chapter 4- WORLDSTARR

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was a complete and total mess! What was suppose to be my chance turned into a nightmare. Not only is Jacobi still with that bitch Diana but I caught Kate's dumb ass cheating on Jaden! Diary excuse me for all my language but I'm just so frustrated and honestly I don't know what to do... Both Diana and Kate is on thin ice with me. I'm going to try not to jump at them but I make no promises! I don't owe them anything but....Jaden and Jacobi I love them. (Jaden like a brother.....had to clear that up before you got any funny ideas....) I don't want to see them hurt but I also don't want ruin my relationship with them because I didn't tell the truth...Whatever happens I hope it's something that I won't regret....

Your amazing love-fighting friend,

Kiki Harris

I closed my diary, put on my uniform, did my makeup, and went downstairs. Grace looked smile at me, "Well good morning my beautiful sister. How did you sleep?" I looked at Grace with a confused face, "What the hell has gotten into you?" Grace put her hand out, "Dave proposed!" I ran up to her and gave her a hug, "I'm really happy for you Grace."

She smiled at me, "Thanks kiki. Remember that you are going to meet him tonight. So I need you to be on your best behavior."

"When have I never not been on my best behavior?" I said while smiling
Grace rolled her eyes, "I'm just going to pretend you didn't just say that. Now let's go before you're late to school."
///
I meet Jade and Jaden at our usual spots. This secret that I knew about Kate weighed heavily on my mind and even though I tried to hide it I didn't do a very good job.

Jaden put his hand on top of my head, "Hey what's wrong with you this morning? You haven't said one word."
Jade started to chuckle, "Yeah something must be really wrong cause usually her mouth never stays shut for too long."
I sucked my teeth, "Guys nothing is wrong with me. I just got a lot on my mind lately."

All of a sudden Jade started to hug me, "We're your friends. No matter what is going on you know you can come to us about anything."
I nodded my head and smiled, "Thank you."

In that moment I made up my mind. I was going to tell Jaden that Kate had cheated on him at the party. I know that it's going to hurt him but at the end of the day it would probably hurt even more if I didn't tell him. Plus on top of that I don't owe that bitch Kate anything.

I turned towards Jaden, "Hey during lunch can I talk to you about something?"
Jaden had a confused look on his face but he nodded in agreement.

Not even three seconds later I could hear Diana's loud voice coming closer and closer (I swear I hate overly loud girls at school like goddamn we can all hear your annoying ass voice). Behind her I could see Jacobi (looking as fine as ever). When they finally were close enough to us once again Diana was all over Jacobi and just started kissing him for no reason.
Diana flipped her hair, "Y'all I'm so sorry. I just can't seem to take my hands off of him."
Jacobi laughed, "Come on babe you're embarrassing me."

Everytime they do this in front of me I swear my heart breaks piece by piece. I just couldn't keep it in any longer...

"UGH I CAN'T TAKE THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE!"

Everyone in the courtyard started to stare at me.

Fuck....

I hurried and ran away to the far backside of the school to my secret corner by an oak wood tree. I would always come to this spot when I needed a break to think or some time to cool off. I grabbed a pencil and pen out of my bag and started to write...