Chapter 1- Love-Fighter

Dear Diary,

My name is Kiki Harris and I'm in love with my "best friend's" boyfriend. I know how wrong I am for even liking him that way. You probably think I'm a slut for trying to go after another's man. I just can't help the way I feel right now. Plus Diana knew how I felt about Jacobi BEFORE she started to go out with him. So who's fault is it really??? Me and Jacobi have been friends since middle school. When I was finally getting up the nerve to tell him, Diana grabs him with her "perfect (more like malicious) hands". To be honest with you I never really liked her and I know that she doesn't like me. She calls me her "best friend" but the only reason Diana started talking to me is because I ignored her and in her book that is a crime worse than murder. She takes her popularity at school very seriously. As a result everyone especially boys would be all over her. Even Devin Jackson (sexiest guy I ever seen) asked her out but she said no to go out with Jacobi (cutest guy I ever seen). It pisses me off like hell to know that they go out and like every other boy she is probably going to dump him!!!! I need to do something!!

Ideas to break up Jacobi and Diana:

1. Go all "Revenge of the Bridesmaids" on her ass and record her confessing (I can work out the details with my friends later)

2. Tell her that I don't like Jacobi anymore so she can break up with him.
WARNING: PLAN MIGHT BACKFIRE AND SHE MIGHT GO AROUND SCHOOL SAYING THAT AND MESS UP YOUR CHANCES WITH JACOBI!!!!

3. Warn Jacobi about Diana. So he will come to his senses break up with Diana and realize what a HORRIBLE MISTAKE he has made.

4. Try to make him jealous and go out with another boy so he will realize what a TERRIBLE MISTAKE he has made.
WARNING: PLAN MIGHT BACKFIRE AND HE WILL STAY WITH DIANA BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT TO MESS UP MY "HAPPY RELATIONSHIP"

5. Tell him how you feel and pray that he will feel the same way and realize what a HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, AND STUPID MISTAKE he has made.

Some people might say that I shouldn't mess up their relationship and that Diana really might like him. They may even say that I'm slowly going to turn into Nicky off The Parkers. Well I just have one thing to say to people that think this........

STOP READING NOW!!!

But for the people that would do anything for love like me continue reading

Sometimes in life you have to fight for who you want because if you don't you might regret it for the rest of your days. I refuse to become old with cats wondering what would have happened if I fought for him. If we would be together. Love is a battlefield and I will win. I'll write in you later.

Your amazing love-fighting friend,

Kiki Harris

I closed my Diary and started to get ready for school. It didn't take that long to get dressed considering that we wear the same damn uniform everyday (The principle says "it creates unity among the students of Northeast High.") The part I really take long on is putting on my make-up. "Kiki hurry up or your going to be late!" For the finishing touch, I put on some lip gloss and called it a day.

I ran down the stairs almost tripping and falling on my face. "I swear Kiki if you fall I'm going to laugh my ass off."
"Shut up Grace." 

Grace is my older almost-descent sister. I'm staying with her until my parents come back from their trip.

When Grace dropped me off at school. I could see Jade and Jaden, twins, fighting in front of the school again. "Stop fighting you two," I said while running up to them. "I'm sorry Kiki but Jaden is being an ass-hole again and won't admit that cheerleading is a sport," Jade said to me but while looking at Jaden. "Guys there are way more important things to be doing such as helping me come up with an idea to get Jacobi back." Jaden started laughing at me and then he put his hand on my head and said "Why don't you just tell him? Sometimes you can go a little crazy when you put your mind to something. I guess that isn't exactly a bad thing sometimes but in this case you are making it way harder than it really is."
"Shut the hell up Jaden, Kiki is just fighting for love. It's romantic if you ask me," Jade said.

"I don't want to tell him and he says no then goes deeper into the devils arms." The twins both laughed at what I said but I was more serious than Susie when it comes to her attendance (One time she knocked over at least seven people trying to get to class). 

"Speaking of the devil and Jacobi here they come." I hurried and fixed my jacket and hair. I swear while walking over Diana couldn't have switched harder. She came up and gave the twins a hug and said loudly "Hey, guys! I'm so glad to see you all. We would have been here earlier but Jacobi was a little frisky in the car if you know what I mean."

Then she kissed him right in front of me that bitch just couldn't help herself. Now neither could I....

 "You seem to be more frisky then him. You should control.." All of a sudden Jaden put his hand over my mouth and Jade grabbed my arm. "Sorry Diana, Kiki is not really a morning person," Jade said while smiling. Jacobi started to laugh, "You really are special Kiki. You have to come to the party tomorrow. It will keep it entertaining while Diana is talking with her friends." I sticked my tounge out to make Jaden take his hand off my mouth. "I'll be there," I said while nodding my head. 

"No, you probably have much better things to do," Diana said while messing with her hair. 

I shook my head, "No, not at all."

"Great! I'll see y'all there. I have to go now, I got to get to class early," Jacobi said while him and Diana started to walk away. "Bye best friend," Diana said while waving. 

I waved back and mumbled under my breath "Two-face bitch."

 Jaden sighed heavily, "You are going to make this the longest school year ever." Then Jade nodded her head in agreement. 

"No I'm not, I'm fighting for love. Jacobi doesn't know how she really is."

"We all know that but how are YOU going to do it?" Jade said.
"WE are going to catch her in the act."
"Oh shit she has that crazy smile on her face again," Jaden said laughing. "It's time for step one of my master plan. We have to get some witnesses. Everytime she breaks up with a guy she ends up with another one the next week. That's impossible so she has to be already hooking up with her temporary side piece while still going out with someone," I said. "So you think that she is already cheating on Jacobi?" Jade said.

 I nodded my head, "And I already have a list in my head of who it could be." I quickly wrote it down on a sheet of paper and gave who has the job to talk to them.

LIST OF POTENTIAL SIDE PIECES:

1. DEVIN JACKSON (Kiki)
2. TERRENCE FRAZIER (Jade)
3. RICKY JONES (Jaden)

"Now that we have our assignments....Lets begin."