Chapter 5- Dinner

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I was sent to the principal's office after getting into a fight with Diana. I know what you're thinking "wasn't you so upset with yourself for almost fighting her the other day"~Well yes I was upset but I don't regret beating that bitch ass. She got what she deserves. It's one thing to get between Jacobi but it's another to come between me and the twins. I don't regret what I did and I would do it again. After I was sent to the principals office they let me off with a warning because believe it or not I'm actually an angel. Anyways back to the Jacobi situation I finally told him how I felt about him but it didn't go at all how I wanted it to. He said he only liked me as a friend....I guess I just got to try to find a way to get over him...

Your amazing love-fighting friend,

Kiki Harris

After I got dressed I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Grace was giving me the silent treatment for ruining the dinner plans cause I got into the fight.

"Grace how many times do I have to say sorry. If you knew how much of a bitch Diana was you would want to beat her ass too."

Grace just rolled her eyes and continued to give me the silent treatment.

"Whatever Grace I'll just walk to school today."
I grabbed my bag and left.

///

As I was walking to school I could see a crowd starting to gather outside the coffee shop not to far from the school. Curious of what was going on, of course I had to go check it out. When I finally squeezed my way through the crowd, I could see it was an argument between two boys. I felt like I seen one of the  boys before but I couldn't remember where but once I got a good look at the other boy I knew exactly who it was....

"Jaden what the hell are you doing?!" I hurried and got in front of him before he could make any stupid decisions.

"This that bitch that was with Kate!" Jaden yelled trying to push me away.

"You just mad cause I fuck your bitch!" The boy from the party yelled back stepping up to us.

I grabbed Jaden's face and made him look at me, "Jaden don't do this, I promise you he not worth it."

Jaden looked at the boy from the party and then looked at me again.

"Fine."

I took a sigh of relief, "thanks now let's get out of here."

I grabbed Jaden's hand and pulled him out of the coffee shop just in case he had a change of heart and wanted to fight.

We walked back to school together and even though the bell had already rung and class started Jade was waiting for us at our spot.

Jade ran up to us, "what the hell happened to you two? Why are y'all so late?"

Jaden ignored her questions and went to class.

I hugged her, "Don't worry I'll explain during lunch what happened."

She gave me a little smile and nodded her head.

When I walked up to my class I stood outside the door for a couple of seconds trying to mentally prepare myself for Ms. Boykins nasty ass attitude because of me lateness. When I finally got it together I opened the door it was silent and nobody said a word even Ms. Boykins. I sat down at my desk and pulled my notebook out and on the board with huge letters there it was.....

KIKI HARRIS IS A SLUT AND WEAK ASS BITCH!

I stared in shock. I didn't know what to do or say. Ms.Boykins came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry I sent for the Janitor to come and try to get it off the board." Then she got louder "Bullying will not be tolerated in my classroom. Now turn to page 52 in your textbooks."