How it all started.

You and Jeonghan were sitting on the rooftop of the school building, usually there would be a lot of talking but today was different, Jeonghan was being silent and just giving short side glances at me. I sigh and get ready to leave when he speaks " Y/n, I'm going to leave." You halt whatever your doing and you stare at him " what?" He sighs and gets up and says " I want to become a singer, so I'm leaving, I'm sorry" you still stare at him blankly, not believing a word he just said "you're joking right?" He shook his head, you felt the tears falling so you quickly get up and run ignoring him calling out for you.

The rest of the day had been you trying to avoid him but it was hard since you had every single subject with him, the day went by slowly. When the day was finally over and you were about to leave when you felt someone grab your hand, you turn and see the one person you have been trying to avoid "Y/n, I'm leaving tomorrow  can you at least say goodbye, I will be waiting at our secret spot at 8" you look at him and see those pleading eyes "I'll think about it" with that said you yank your hand out of his grip and walk away.

The next day came and you were still deciding whether or not to go see him,  while you were thinking you didnt realise that the time went by and it was already past 8, you quickly get ready and run out,  going to the place only you and Jeonghan know. When you got there you didnt see him, only a note a necklace you grab the note a read it "I wont forget about you, so please dont forget about me"  the tears start falling down your cheeks, you look at the necklace he got you and it was a star necklace with his name engraved on it 'I will never forget you, after all you were my first love.'