The real ending.

"What are you saying" you whisper scream at him "I've been dating Y/n for a while, the bouquet she got were from me I made Jun deliver it for me cause I was busy and.." he held my hands "I love her so please don't hurt her cause you'll hurt me too" by the end I was crying and someone in the crowd screamed out "it's ok don't cry, we'll support you guys all the way" everyone shouted their agreements and I was crying even harder and everyone was chanting 'don't cry' Jeonghan was busy wiping your years and you looked to the side to see Hana and S.coups looking at each other lovingly "ya don't ruin our moment with your love!" You screamed at them, they both blushed and everyone was laughing and you gave Jeonghan a surprise kiss and everyone was squealing.

After that day everyone wanted to visit the cafe and it was so busy, you could see Jeonghan almost everyday without having to hide and good news Hana and S.coups got married and they were now on their honey moon so you had to deal with the cafe by yourself,  you were currently wiping the tables when you saw Jeonghan walk up to you "hey.." he got on his knees and looked up at you you cover your mouth "Y/n, I can't imagine my life without you and I will love you for the rest of my life so will you marry me?" He pulled out a ring and held it up, you were crying so much all you do was nod,  he smiled and put the ring on your finger and picked you up and twirled you around, the people around you were  cheering, you felt like the happiest person alive.