Mis-understandings

It's been a few weeks after Jeonghan and you have started going out with each other but lately he has been really busy so you couldn't really see him much, oh and Hana and S.coups started dating but they were stuck in the same situation as us.you sigh sadly waiting at the counter hoping that maybe Jeonghan will visit, just then the bell jingled and your head shot up thinking it was Jeonghan but it wasn't, it was Jun, you and Jun have been getting along quite well he always helps you when you want to ask Jeonghan, he is pratically your best friend "hey Jun, where's Jeonghan?" You ask looking behind him to see if Jeonghan was there "sorry Y/n, Jeonghan is really busy right now but he wanted me to give you this.." Jun gave me a small bouquet of flowers "aww, how sweet of him" you said smelling the flowers "have a seat, I'll make you something, Jun nods and walks off to seat in one of the seats, you quickly make him a cup of coffee and call Hana to take over for a while and walked to where Jun was sitting "here you go" you sat down in front of him and you guys started laughing and talking about Jeonghan but Jun got a call from his manager telling him to go back we hugged and said our goodbyes.

The next day, I was outside watering the plants when Hana came running out the cafe "Y/n! Y/n!" You look at her weirdly "what is it?" She shoved the phone front in of my face "look at this article!" You took the phone and read the article ' Jun seen hugging and giving flowers to this girl, could they be going out?' you scroll down the page a bit and you see pictures of you and Jun yesterday "w-w-what."