Our meeting part 2

You stared at the man in shock, you couldnt believe that he really was there, someone coughed and you blushed realising what position you two were in Jeonghan got up first and then helped you up, Hana was the first to break the awkward silence "wait, you guys know each other?" You nod your head and Jeonghan answers "we were best friends in middle school and high school but I had to leave.." you sadden at the thought of that day "actually can I steal Y/n for a while I want to catch up on a few things" Jeonghan suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me out the room and lead me an empty room where you guys sat there in silence "I actually went there the day you left" you said breaking the silence, showing him the necklace, he smiled and showed him the same necklace except it had your name engraved on it "I thought you would have forgotten about me.." you stared at him "how could I forget about you, you were and still are the person I like" you couldn't hear the last few words "what, I couldn't hear what did yoy say at the end?" He blushed and said "I said that you were the first person that I liked and you still are.." you stared at him in shock he liked you, he thought that you didn't like him because you were so silent "I'm sorry" he got up and was about to leave when you hugged him from behind "I liked you too, I've always have" he turned around and hugged you tightly and kised the top of the head "come on, the others might be wondering where are" he grabbed my hand and opened the door, suddenly all the members fell through the door and smiled sheepishly at you both, you blushed realising that they heard your whole conversation, Hana was the first one to react "I can't believe you guys like each, I'm so happy for you both" Hana started crying a bit and S.coupa hugged her to comfort her "also, hurt her and I'm not afraid to kill you Idol or not" we all started laughing and I stared at Jeonghan lovingly, happy that the guy you liked, likes you back.