Our meeting

Somehow Hana managed to convince you to meet the friends of the guy Hana only met once "I cant believe that you agreed, you barely know him!" You shouted at her "love has no boundaries, I swear it was like love at first sight" I watch as Hana swoon over him "its stupid" just as Hana was about to answer a tall guy came over "hey, it good to see you again, hi nice to meet you my name is Seungcheol" he extended his hand out to me and I shook his hand "hi my name Y/n" he lead us inside and into one of the rooms, it looked like a dance room and there were 5 people one with brown hair, one with black hair, one with rainbow colored hair, one with light brown hair and one with white colored hair "hey guys this is Hana and Y/n, and girls these people are my friends mingyu (the one with brown hair), wonwoo (the one with black), the8 (the one with rainbow hair), Jun (the one with light brown hair) and hoshi (the one with wihite hair)" all of them waved at us and we waved back "where are the others?" Seungcheol asked "they went to get something" Jun answered "wait" Hana said suddenly "are you guys from the group seventeen?" They all look at her and nod, we were both in shock "w-what" you step back in shock and accidentally slip on your shoelaces and when you did the door opened "Hey guys! We're back" the one with long blonde hair said but because you slipped you crashed right into and ended falling down with him until you both ended in a weird position with him on the top "Y-Y/n" you finally got a good a look at him and realised that it was the boy who left you heartbroken "J-j-Jeonghan?!"