3 years after.

This chapter is mostly concentrating on the best friend Hana. Thoughts are in italics.

"Y/n!," you turn around and see your best friend running towards you "Y/n, are you ready to go back to korea? Its been a really long right?" I met Hana when I moved to Australia after Jeonghan left and thats when you met Hana a half-Korean, she helped me a lot when I first arrivees to Australia. We decided to come back to Korea to fulfill our dream of opening a cafe.

Its been a few months since we moved to korea and opened our cafe and business has been great. Right now I'm at the counter and Hana is the waitress, suddenly the bell ringed indicating that someone had entered the cafe, I looked up and saw a tall, dark haired boy "Hi, welcome what would you like? I asked him, when he was about answer Hana came running to me "Y/n,Y/n! Someone is asking for you." "Ok then can you help me at the counter, I left the counter to go to the customer.

Hana POV
I looked at the guy in front of me and thought he was really handsome "umm, excuse me I know I'm handsome but can I get a orange juice?" You blushed not realising that you were staring at him "sorry, it will be ready in a few minutes" you walk away to make the orange juice, when I gave it to him, he said "my name is Seungcheol but people know me as S.coups nice to meet you,let's hang out tomorrow, I'll meet you in front of the cafe at 9am and with that he walked away leaving me blushing.
Y/m came over "what happened? Why are you so red?" Y/n asked, "nothing" I stuttered and quickly walked away.

The next day came and I was wondering if he would really come, I looked at the clock and ot was almost 9, just then the bell ringed and you looked up to see seungcheol "are you ready to go?" I nod my head and we walked out the cafe. It was really fun hanging out with Seungcheol, I was feeling a little sad that the day was ending soon "hey, do you want to meet my friends tomorrow?" He asked, I looked at him in shock "I have to help my friend with the cafe tomorrow" I saw a look of disappoint cross his face before he started smiling "your friend can come to, come on it will be fun!" I thought for a while before answering "I'll ask my friend about it" "ok, wait I never got your name" he said "oh, my name is Hana" he smiled "give me your phone" you stared at him weirdly but gave it to him anyway, he pressed something on you phone and on his phone, then pulled out something and attached it to your phone "here, I'll call you soon, bye Hana" I watched as he walked off and i finally got a look at what he attached to your phone, it was a small fluffy lion, I smiled and started walking home but a poster caught my eye and I took a closer look at it, it was a band called seventeen and when I took a closer I saw one guy that looked a lot like seungcheol 'it cant be Seungcheol, it must be someone else..'